Home Forums Chat Forum is it me or is my misses insane ???

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • is it me or is my misses insane ???
  • nobbyq
    Free Member

so sat in watching a film on netflex , misses comes home from being at cinema with a mate , opens the living room door had yells at me for not looking at her,so i ask her if she’s f%%king mad , she slams the door and worms off , is she a control freak or am i missing something ??

boriselbrus
    Free Member

Perfectly normal behaviour.

If her name is Louise.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

what’s on netflex?

tails
    Free Member

“Worms off” either a typo or I’m nicking that.

nobbyq
    Free Member

typo , but a good one lol

piemonster
    Free Member

Possibly something other than not looking on this occasion.

I’d just talk to her in the morning.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Can of worms your opening there

Rubber_Buccaneer

Why don’t you pull your pants up and go ask her what’s up?

simondbarnes

Are you drunk?

molgrips
    Free Member

I think it’s rude not to look up from what you’re doing when someone comes in, tbh. She has a point, poorly articulated though.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

If she’s wormed off have you been cast aside? Could you see a relationship therapist trained psychoannelidical techniques? Did she just lose her rag and give you a lug full?

Markie
    Free Member

I think it’s rude not to look up from what you’re doing when someone comes in, tbh. She has a point, poorly articulated though.

Agreed. If she greeted you as she came into the house you should have acknowledged and welcomed her. Also, asking if she’s effing mad is going from 0 to 60 pretty quick and a pretty poor way to handle things imo.

mrb123
    Free Member

She needs to be sectioned immediately.

MoreCashThanDash

Aren’t they all?

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

I think you’re a bit mad. Not insane. Just a bit mad. Send your misses around to my gaff if she wants some attention…giggity.

jekkyl

You should have paused your thing and welcomed her home, ask if she’s had a good night and the film was good.

crikey
    Free Member

If she walked off outside, just lock the door.

Caher

What exactly were you holding at the time?

feed

You should have paused your thing and welcomed her home, ask if she’s had a good night and the film was good.

This, though I’m guessing your behaviour probably reinforced a conversation she’d had with her mate about feeling neglected or such like.

Alternatively, I’d put it down to hormonal in balances due to the cycle. Suggest that to her in the morning to break the stony silence and let us know how it goes.

(make sure she’s not between you and the door and doesn’t have anything sharp to hand :) )

zzjabzz
    Free Member

Give it three months, tops.

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

There all ****ing mad…

funkmasterp

Hang on a sec here acknowledging her or not comes down to one thing. What were you watching and how good was it? If something epic that you’re well in to and not seen before or is it a crucial plot point a cursory nod should suffice.

I bet some of you are the types that would interrupt an album listening session for a new album or start a conversation with someone when they’re reading. Then get all upperty because you’ve pissed the listener / reader off.

Small children are allowed to interrupt, but grown adults should **** know better.

RobHilton
    Free Member

If she’s wormed off have you been cast aside? Could you see a relationship therapist trained psychoannelidical techniques? Did she just lose her rag and give you a lug full?

Great work!

regenesis
    Free Member

I’m with funkmaster

sirromj

I think the sanity of both of you is a bit hit and miss.

DezB
    Free Member

Living with another person is enough to drive anyone insane

tjagain

Not acknowledging your other half when she comes in is mad in my book. One of the things me and missus TJ ALWAYS do is to properly greet each other if we have been apart at all.

Its things like that that strengthen and reinforce the bonds between you

DezB
    Free Member

🤢

nobbyq
    Free Member

so she wasn’t feeling too well, so all is ok now , but can u imagine it the other way round if she was watching love island , i would now be pushing up daisies for interrupting !

kerley
    Free Member

Living with another person is enough to drive anyone insane

Opposite for me. Living with someone is wha keeps me sane, if left to my own devices, with no-one to put me straight, for the last 20 years it wouldn’t have ended so well.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘is it me or is my misses insane ???’ is closed to new replies.