Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • iPhone 4 – should I?
  • stilltortoise
    Free Member

To be fair to Hora I think I know where he’s coming from here. I resisted smart phones for quite a while, ‘cos I was always looking at the phone side of them and finding it wanting compared to previous mobiles I’d owned. It was only when I got one in my sticky paws and actually used it – and realised what it could do – that I was truly won over. I even learnt to love put up with the phone side of it.

binners

Well if your Blackberry 9700 is so bloody great, then just get another one?

All the features you describe are standard stuff on even the cheapest mobile nowadays. if you’re not going to add any further functionality to it with any apps, then WTF would you even think of buying an expensive Smartphone? Not rocket science, is it?

hora
    Free Member

Well if your Blackberry 9700 is so bloody great, then just get another one?

Change.

Cougar

You can “use” GPS out of the box, sure, just like your Blackberry did. To do what? Did the Blackberry come with OS maps, turn-by-turn in-car sat-nav software, ride tracking applications, interval training, geocaching, the London Tube map…?

hora
    Free Member

You can “use” GPS out of the box, sure, just like your Blackberry did. To do what? Did the Blackberry come with OS maps, turn-by-turn in-car sat-nav software, ride tracking applications, interval training, geocaching, the London Tube map…?

Point taken.

binners

Its worth bearing in mind that an iphone 4 with a few appropriate apps will keep a child amused for hours

My 2 year old niece developed a bizarre thing about Nigella Lawsons app, and sit and watch her cook. We reckoned it was nork-related.

My two, when in the car, will take it in turns playing

monster doodle

Tiny Wings

and

cut the rope

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘iPhone 4 – should I?’ is closed to new replies.