Home Forums Chat Forum ID buzz pre-booking

• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by lamp.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • ID buzz pre-booking
  • revs1972
    Free Member

Just had an email from VW commercial giving me the chance of joining their pre-booking for the ID Buzz. A mere £2000 will ensure I have chance to be in the priority queue when order books open in July. Sounds like deliveries will start Jan 2023 , though they state some pre-bookers orders could be 18-24 months. Prices start at £57,115 for Life model, £61,915 for Style and £62,995 for 1st edition. Wonder what inflated price one could sell one for when its delivered ;)
    Looks like its going to be a loooong wait for the more practical LWB larger battery version :(

kelvin

No prices for the bigger one? The normal one is very cute, but…

revs1972
    Free Member

No , only those 3 models are priced.
    I would wager the larger battery and 400ish mm length would be £10K more

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

Any info on the buzz cargo??

BigJohn

How long is the LWB version of the Buzz? Infinity? Or beyond?

tthew

Are they a campervan version? Compared to the current ICE campers, that doesn’t sound like a horrific battery penalty.

revs1972
    Free Member

Any info on the buzz cargo??</blockquote

There is info on the VW website

https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/en/electric-vans/id-buzz-cargo.html

revs1972
    Free Member

The normal one is very cute, but…

Not seen one in the flesh yet , but it’s wider than my T6.1 Kombi, but not quite as long or high.
    Yet I perceive it as being a smallish vehicle from the pictures I have seen

simon_g

Are they a campervan version? Compared to the current ICE campers, that doesn’t sound like a horrific battery penalty.

No, just a 5 seat passenger van – somewhere between a Caddy and Transporter in size.

To be fair a T6.1 Kombi starts north of £35k now and a highline with the 150PS lists at more than £42k.

neilnevill
    Free Member

VW said a could of years ago that our would be no more expensive than the equivalent ice powered vehicle.

revs1972
    Free Member

Just a touch more than my Kombi cost brand new including the VAT

lamp
    Free Member

That range is very poor too…God knows what it would drop to when fully loaded.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘ID buzz pre-booking’ is closed to new replies.