Home Forums Bike Forum How Much for a Titus Motolite

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • How Much for a Titus Motolite
  • shooterman

How much would you pay for a new Motolite frame? Lots seem to be going cheap. I don’t really know much about these bikes. Are they any good or are they cheap for a reason?

Spud

They’re £1450+ new, I paid a fair bit less last year for a new one. They’re chuffing good bikes, Fat Tread aren’t the importers anymore and the new FTM is probably where folks wanting a 5″ Titus are looking.

gregc
    Free Member

I bought a ltd edition Motolite with Chris King headset and seatpost collar and Fox RP23 shock for £1400 from SShockwave ,Ruddington ,Notts last Christmas .
    I love it ,4″or 5″ travel ,Talas rlc forks and xtr/xo bling !It certainly worked well at the Bike Radar enduro last weekend .It’s great to ride something that few other people have .I think Singletrack have one on test at the moment and that MBUK or WMTB will be testing a carbon one soon .
    You won’t regret it !

Spud

Which one did you go for Gregc? Got mine from Sshockwave too.

househusband

Haven’t looked recently, but Fat Tread *may* have some ML’s left to sell – got mine for £870 a year ago. Funny how similar the Chumba that Si from Brodie Bikes keeps banging on about is…

heihei

The ML is a cracking bike. The reason that there seems to be a few around at very cheap prices is Titus have little by way of brand recognition here in the UK, and as a result, 2nd hand prices are very poor. I’ve got an Exogrid ML which I picked up off Ebay for £800 (and that included a CK headset) vs £2700 new!!

gregc
    Free Member

Hi Spud ,
    I bought a medium ,limited edition Motolite ,it’s chrome frame / mango CKing bits ,derailleur hanger –and I found a fizik gobi saddle with a bit mango on it ,how bling !
    Alex looked after me at Sshockwave ,really nic guy .

shooterman

So, if I could get a new one for less than £600, I should take it then?

nukeproof
    Free Member

So, if I could get a new one for less than £600, I should take it then?

Yes…and then please tell me where from 😀

shooterman

The guy I’m buying from is overstocked and looking to get shot of a few frames so if anoyone’s interested, let me know.

Spud

Christ it’s worth having a ‘spare’ at that price!!

shooterman

Might have got to the bottom of the low price. What year was the black ano model?

Spud

Not sure 06/07? Does it have the carbon back end?

gregc
    Free Member

any racer x frames ?

shooterman

I will ask for you Greg.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘How Much for a Titus Motolite’ is closed to new replies.