Home Forums Bike Forum Halfords C2W scheme – partner stores

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Halfords C2W scheme – partner stores
  • grtdkad
    Free Member

Does anyone know if there is a central list of independent bike shops that accept the Halfords cycle to work scheme vouchers?
    Ta

spennyy
    Free Member

I thought the halfords scheme was for halfords only? I’m sure you can’t top this one up with cash either

scotroutes

Quite a few smaller shops are available with the Halford vouchers and many will turn a blind eye to the topping-up rule.

Contact the Halford scheme people and they’ll provide a list.

sl80
    Free Member

Wheh I used Halfords a couple of years ago Leisure Lakes were one of the places I could use along with a few smaller local stores.

postierich
    Free Member

Wheelbase do I will be in there this week getting a Croix de fer next week

grtdkad
    Free Member

Those two are a good start thanks. Just frustrated with work that they’ve taken the scheme that’s been around for a few years and given it to Halfords (to aid their admin apparently).

jonnyboi

Yes there is, go to the Halfords c2W website, put a location in and it will give you the partner stores in that area.

https://www.cycle2work.info/bikes/store-locator

birdage
    Free Member

I’ve always found that admin are worried about a perceived extra burden before the scheme comes in but when it’s up and running it’s fine. Increasing uptake has always been my challenge. We’re just bringing one in that has an upper limit of £1500, more independent bike shop choice and an optional 18 months salary sacrifice so hoping this might encourage more buy in.

grtdkad
    Free Member

That’s a good one birdage, and a proper reasonable threshold.

grtdkad
    Free Member

Ta JonnyB perfect!

DT78
    Free Member

Thanks for the link. Same question here answered!

oldschool

Bookmarked. Getting signed up next week, (so long as probation meeting is a success)

badgerbater
    Free Member

I’ve had two bikes through the CTW scheme through Halfords and on both occasions I’ve just selected the bike I’ve wanted through independent cycle shops, then placed the order through Halfords.

Don’t forget to ask for the 20% Halfords discount card which usually comes as part of the scheme. They quite often fail to tell you about this!

MoreCashThanDash

Birdage – no idea what line of work you are in, but have you got any vacancies?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Halfords C2W scheme – partner stores’ is closed to new replies.