• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by br.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Haga in BSB
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Signed with Swan Yamaha to partner Hill 😯 should provide some interesting moments.

Matt24k
    Free Member

It all depends on which Haga we get. I’m afraid he’ll turn into Kiyo blowing hot and cold and becoming progressively colder.
    That coupled to the fact that the R1 was the most reliant on trick electronics, that are now banned, means he is not in my MCN Fantasy Road Race team.

Pigface
    Free Member

Haga has always been a tryer, I know what you mean about he may go down the Kiyo route but cant see it.

thorlz
    Free Member

Haga has always been one if my favourite all time racers.
    Alongside Antony Gobert, if anyone remembers him. Top talent even if he was a bit if a livewire/wildchild/knob, delete as seen fit.

the_lecht_rocks

gobert – massive talent drug wastage 🙁

haga has gone off the boil in recent years – alway “looks” spectacular though – brilliant talent.

when does BSB start ?

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

He raced in BSB a few years ago on a Ducati,Leon Haslam was his team-mate.Feel sorry for Hutchy though.

Crell
    Free Member

Good talent / name boost for the series. I’ve lost interest in BSB in the last couple of seasons but will be watching to see how Nori does.

Matt24k
    Free Member

Gobert always reminds me of Stoner and it’s not because they are both Aussies.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Ah yes remember Gobert in the wet at Philip Island on that dog shit Bimota in a Wsb wild card ride …..really took the pee out of a lot of quality riders .

br
    Free Member

I’ve lost interest in BSB in the last couple of seasons

Then you’ve missed some of the best m/c racing on the planet.

The ‘cast’ for this years BSB looks great, along with Haga you’ve the usual crowd plus Ant West, Scassa, Marino and a few of the new Ducati’s. Should be close racing with the recent spec changes.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Haga in BSB’ is closed to new replies.