Home Forums Bike Forum GCN App

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by mos.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • GCN App
  • Haze

Looking to reduce our VM package and save a bit, I watch all my road racing through Eurosport but thinking of ditching it and giving the app a go.

So question – if I get home at say 2pm on a Sunday and Paris Roubaix (for example) is well underway, can I watch from the start on delay or do I have to wait for the race to finish before it’s available on demand?

nbt

You will join the race “live” but can then rewind to any point in the coverage. Might be tricky if you turn on in th closing metres but that’s highly unlikely

stevious

Yep, as nbt says you can erwind to wherever you want but there’s no ‘start from the beginning’ button. I’ve come a cropper a couple of times where I’ve joined the race at the end and had the winner spoiled but it doesn’t happen very often.

Haze

Cool, cheers both…

mos

I’ve got the GCN app on my Samsung tv & whilst the layout is a bit crap, overall it’s fairly usable. Don’t begrudge the fee, particularly for all the CX I consume in the winter months, i’ll be interested to see what happens if they start pushing the MTB WC out on it next year.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘GCN App’ is closed to new replies.