Home Forums Chat Forum Games for stag do

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Games for stag do
  • ads-b
    Free Member

We have a 4 hr train journey and need to kill some time. Already got a mr and mrs game sorted, but looking for other games. Truth or dare type with some moderate drinking rather than pure drinking games though.

Anyone got any good ideas?

Ta,
    Ads

PrinceJohn

I spy?

McHamish
    Free Member

All stick your head out the windows and the last one to keep their head out before another train knocks it off wins.

Pook

hide the sausage.

McHamish
    Free Member

Soggy biscuit.

argoose
    Free Member

Spots
    Beer mat in middle of table. Put dog turd on it. Put another beer mat on top.
    Everyone puts chin on table. Someone whacks beer mats.
    Count spots on faces, the one with the most spots wins.

bwaarp
    Free Member

Snort coke off a dead hooker. Last one standing/not suffering from a cardiac arrhythmia wins.

Markie
    Free Member

A pack of cards and a couple pounds worth of pennies would see the train ride fly by, I reckon.

toys19
    Free Member

hand holding. The stag has to holds hands with a member of the party at all times, wherever he goes whatever he does he must hold hands, cannot move unless he is holding hands. Mucho embarrasing and V funny, all take turns.

nicko74

Pook – Member

hide the sausage. Beat me to it!

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

kid’s game where i grew up
    if there’s a dog handy, stand in a circle round it.
    the game’s called “touch the dog’s arse” – you can probably guess how it works

mark90
    Free Member

Or if there is no dog available, substitute the stag :lol:

1981miked
    Free Member

Jobbee..

Someone starts off by whispering Jobbee (or other childish word)
    Then next person says it a bit louder… So and do forth until somebody has to shout it!

It is very amusing.

Or last chicken at Sainsburys (other supermarkets are available)..

I’ll not explain it.. I’m sure you can guess. If they fail, hide and seek, heads down thumbs up, tig, or me and my brothers favourite when we were younger was “Scots Guards”.. Basically you have to try to make the person being the Scotds guard laugh… jumping homeless people does not constitute a game (you know who you are), you deserved to have stuff thrown at you, your face when you were cleaning it up and sprating Spar deoderant on it was superb… Failing all that, buy Lego and build cool shit, or play doh and make big willy’s or boobs!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Games for stag do’ is closed to new replies.