Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Free Redbull
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

The Redbull man has been to Northampton. They have been putting flat pack can carriers thorugh the door which you make up and leave on the doorstep overnight. Come the morning there are 4 free cans waiting for you. I don't actually drink it but I never say no to a freebie 😆

fadda

Wouldn't drink it if they paid me…

Jamie
    Free Member

Smells of sick innit.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I agree it is foul stuff but I have friends who love the muck so I may be able to swap them for beer.

fadda

Now you're talking!

mcobie
    Free Member

Didn't do that round this end of town (Kingsthorpe) 🙁 Could have used that when i got up at 5am this morning 🙄

akira

Red Bull is pretty horrid, now Relentless or Monster, hmmmmmmmmm tasty sugary goodness.
    Still free is free.

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

not in my kingsthorpe end either! i didnt know there was any fellow kingsthorpes in stw!

Spongebob
    Free Member

Sickly cherryade which tastes like a carbonated version of a cheap generic 1970's cough mixture. And to think some people actually mix this rubbish with alcohol!

Spongebob
    Free Member

Sickly cherryade which tastes like a carbonated version of a cheap generic 1970's cough mixture. And to think some people actually mix this rubbish with alcohol!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I like it but it's far to expensive to buy it 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

The lidl version is 39p IIRC.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Yum yum

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Free Redbull’ is closed to new replies.