Home Forums Chat Forum Ford Grand Tourneo Connect

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Ford Grand Tourneo Connect
  • unsponsored
    Free Member

Looking for opinions from anyone who has owned or indeed currently owns a Ford Grand Tourney Connect. Looking at one for family and biking duties.

Should add that i’m looking at the newest model in Titanium spec.

wilko1999
    Free Member

I have that model, went for the 1.5tdci titanium with optional sat nav, and tow bar. It’s brilliant, I’m so pleased with it. Drives very similar to my old Focus estate, very car like, quiet on the motorway and handles pretty well. Certainly doesn’t feel like a van. Obviously it’s huge inside too and the rear five seats fold flat for an enormous boot. I took the rearmost seats out for a while making the boot even bigger. For biking/kids/dog detail it’s absolutely ideal, and the practicality of a van-shaped car is great for tip runs/moving bulky items around etc

soulwood
    Free Member

We’ve had one since the end of Feb. Came from an 11yr old Berlingo which was a superb bike van, but that made it handle funny being tall. The Tourney is so nice to drive but I can’t stand my bikes up in the back anymore, I probably could if I removed the rearmost seats. The rear cargo area is carpeted so after a few experiences of all your shopping falling out when you got home and opened the boot we got a rubber grippy mat. Other than that it was tested on a 600 mile round trip to Scotland last week, very comfy, loads of room front and back and it handles so well. In all were very pleased with it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Ford Grand Tourneo Connect’ is closed to new replies.