Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • following on from the noisy hotel thread………
  • renton
    Free Member

ok so you might remember that i was on here complaining about the noise the chef was making and the racket his music was making whilst i was staying in a hotel this week.

after having moaned to the reception staff about it and moving rooms twice i feel the need to email best western a letter of complaint.

i got talking to the lad behind the bar (only been there 2 weeks) and he informed me that one of the cleaning/ bar staff lives in a shed in the hotel grounds???

does this sound a bit dodgy to you?? girl in question is foreign and can hardly speak english(not that it matters) but living in a shed??

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

Sounds like bollocks to me

renton
    Free Member

nah its not , i went and found the shed and you can tell someone is living in it!!

lazlo53
    Free Member

she was lucky, when I was young we used to dream of living in a shed.

nickc

Tell best western?

fubar
    Free Member

so they turf her out on the street – result !?

highclimber
    Free Member

next week, i think, ch4 has the programme 'undercover boss' going out and its the best western boss who's going undercover for the first one!

john_drummer
    Free Member

where was this hotel?

we stayed in one in Scarborough not very long ago; my sister was booked into one room directly above the kitchen, she said "move us" and got moved; she warned me about it and I ended up in the room directly above reception – not much better… didn't stay for breakfast

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘following on from the noisy hotel thread………’ is closed to new replies.