Home Forums Chat Forum Fluffy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fluffy
  • timba
    Free Member

Beware of the fluffy if you’re in the Lake District https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-68250382

somafunk

Awww, looks so cuddly

Poopscoop

They can get up to 12 stone in weight. 😐

CountZero

Saw that on the news earlier, I wondered if it might get a thread. Fluffy – it’s a good thing I didn’t have a mouthful of tea, I’d have sprayed my tv screen!
    Sensible thinking on the part of the person who captured it, even that size, I wouldn’t want my fingers anywhere near any part of it, at least, not without fully armoured gloves.

Does beg the question; does it have siblings?

Poopscoop

Does beg the question; does it have siblings?

I can’t believe some idiot dumped it in a lake. Hopefully it was a single release as they “eat anything and everything” so would wipe out any maybe species in there and beyond if they move over land too?

CountZero

I have to ask, what on earth was someone thinking buying something like that as a pet, surely knowing the bastard thing will just keep growing until it’s about the size and weight of a manhole cover, with the ability to take your entire hand off.
    It was bad enough with the bloody Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! 🐢 🐊

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

The lady who found it was she called Michelle?

Poopscoop

CountZero
    I have to ask, what on earth was someone thinking buying something like that as a pet, surely knowing the bastard thing will just keep growing until it’s about the size and weight of a manhole cover, with the ability to take your entire hand off.
    It was bad enough with the bloody Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! 🐢 🐊

I agree but some people honestly just don’t think about anything after what they are doing tomorrow. Hence owning XL Bullies or in America, lions, tigers and what not! Mad.

MoreCashThanDash

Hence owning XL Bullies or in America, lions, tigers and what not! Mad.

To be fair, there’s a guy at Strelley on the edge of Nottingham with lions. Real live growling, breeding lions. It’s a great bridleway to ride at night….

defblade
    Free Member

Muuummy, where’s Fluffy?

dyna-ti

Scary looking critter. Wouldn’t like to be dipping the toes in the water with one of those around.

somafunk

I’ve been trying to think who the turtle reminded me of and then it clicked, Suella Braverman

https://x.com/coldwarsteve/status/1637469851290865664?s=20

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.