Home Forums Chat Forum Favourite alternative to alcohol drink

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Favourite alternative to alcohol drink
  • ebikegum

Give some Ziggy Bear a try. Very tasty ginger beer, if you hadn’t already guessed.

DrJ

Ginger cordial

dansat
    Free Member

Pine trail is the best alcohol free IPA I have had

daviek

Dr Pepper or Ginger Beer for me

barrysh1tpeas
    Free Member

You already have the correct answer, Guinness zero is by far the best! Amazing stuff.

I’ve got right into coffee too. I asked for a Hario hand grinder and an Aeropress for Christmas – having fun trying out different beans. But I have to stop around 14:00 otherwise I’m bloody wired all night

chives
    Free Member

Erdinger is my a/f beer replacement of choice. Gotta be in the mood for the a/f Guiness to be fair. YMMV.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

If I can claim 0.5% as non-alchoholic, then the Tiny Revel Clwb Tropicana is great and very refreshing. And they have an alchoholic version too for those times when you need a little more bit to it…

Alex

Our local used to have Lucky Saint on draught. After erdinger that was my fav. Now they have https://www.bristolbeerfactory.co.uk/products/clear-head – I had a couple last night and it’s really good (although quite how they can charge a fiver a pint for it I do not know!). 

myti
    Free Member

Kombucha. It’s fermented so does have a tiny bit of alcohol but not enough to have any effect. I like it because it’s dry, low sugar and has some interesting flavours due to fermentation. Also it’s good for gut health. Bit tricky to get hold of when out though unless you are somewhere cosmopolitan. 

At home I’ll have a homemade cordial. Currently have several bottles I made in the summer from redcurrants, ginger and lime. Avoid shop bought cordials now due to the sugar tax so they are either really expensive or full of artificial sweetners.

JonnyC
    Free Member

Another 0.5% (but for me it still counts).  Ghost ship low alcohol 

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.