Home Forums Bike Forum Elite Turbo trainers and customer support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Elite Turbo trainers and customer support
  • feed

Well done Elite (https://www.elite-it.com/en/products/home-trainers) for great customer service in difficult times.

Bought an Elite Drivo Turbo trainer before Christmas from Halfords when they had them reduce from €1100 to €600 (Drivo II had been launched). 1 week before Easter it packed up. Showed one blue LED which is obviously not a common problem as Internet searching showed nothing.

Halfords is closed in Ireland so no option there, sent an email to Elite, expected it to fall in to a dark void given Elite are based in Northern Italy. I had resigned myself to 3-4 months without a trainer. 4 days later got a reply saying prob a blown controller board and they would post one out to me but could take a while as they were all working from home. 3 weeks later the board arrived. 5 mins to fit and all working great.

Great when you get good customer service, especially in challenging (for Elite) times. Just wanted to post up here as we sometimes forget to mention the quality service (was never asked to show a receipt, proof of purchase), Cheers Giovanni

Poopscoop

Great stuff op and glad you are back on the turbo.

Yeah, I would have been preparing for the long haul on getting that sorted too. Good to be wrong, eh?😁

GHill

They’ve been very efficient at remotely diagnosing a freehub problem on my Direto and dispatching some parts along with a link to a video for fitting.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Elite Turbo trainers and customer support’ is closed to new replies.