Home Forums Chat Forum EBay – have I lost my money and forks?

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • EBay – have I lost my money and forks?
    the-muffin-man

Well – it turns out he had the parcel all along as he’s friendly with the shop owner!!

Turns out he only wanted the ECP number/code so the shop could process and get their cut for handling the parcel. Seems fair enough, but he could have said that at the start, and not make me stress for a week! 🤣

johndoh
    Free Member

^ Report him and negative feedback

jonnyboi

you can;’t. sellers can’t give neg feedback

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

you can give honest, neutral feedback…

kerley
    Free Member

you can give honest, neutral feedback…

Yep, if it makes you feel better.  It will make no difference to anyone else though as he is free to buy whatever he wants.

At least block him so he can’t buy any other things you sell.

dyna-ti

Done, why leave anything negative at all. Just forget about the whole thing its done with now.

the-muffin-man

Done, why leave anything negative at all. Just forget about the whole thing its done with now.

That’s the plan – chalk it up to experience – AND NEVER DELETE A SINGLE LETTER OR NUMBER from an address again! 🙂

the-muffin-man

In an unrelated issue I just want to give eBay some positive credit.

I had another not delivered parcel case raised on 5th – I sent tracking number and proved signed delivery. Case was still open on Sunday morning and just sat as “awaiting buyers response”. So I contacted eBay and said “err, what’s happening? Surely 6 days is enough time for buyer to respond?”.

Within an hour they’d closed the case without refunding and noted that any feedback left for the transaction would be removed.

Money transferred to my account overnight. 👍

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.