Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • EasyJet: flying without passport for internal UK flights??
  • wheeliejim
    Free Member

The EasyJet website says a photo driving licence is sufficient for internal flights, but I wondered if anyone has actually done this recently, and did they let you on the flight!!!

Thanks

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Yes, it’s fine

jota180
    Free Member

I flew to Belfast with just my driving licence a couple of moths ago

amplebrew

I fly from the Isle Of Man to UK regularly using Easyjet and always use my driving licence as id.

wheeliejim
    Free Member

Thanks guys 🙂

johnhe

I flew around the uk for years with easyjet for work with only my drivers license. Then I got stuck somewhere and had to swap to Ryanair. It wasn’t until I got to the front of the queue at boarding that I found out that they only accept passports – bummer. I now use a passport just in case I have to change flights again.

matt_geordie
    Free Member

They’re fine. Flown Newcastle to Bristol and used my photocard driving licence as I had lost my passport!

Mintman
    Free Member

Used driving license for weekly Bristol to Glasgow for over 18 months without any problems.

hamishthecat
    Free Member

I normally use an out of date CSCS card with no problems – I don’t have a photo driving licence. I have begun to take a passport though, just to be on the safe side.

iain1775
    Free Member

I regularly used to use my company ID badge

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘EasyJet: flying without passport for internal UK flights??’ is closed to new replies.