Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • do all women want to be desired…
  • MrsToast
    Free Member

It’s her? That two-timing, rainbow-inducing tease.

ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR!

hora
    Free Member

All hail Mrs toast all hail!

shermer75
    Free Member

You never touch the cookies

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDRDCMZbp8[/video]

Solo
    Free Member

Mrs Toast – Member
    Probably best to leave the HR department to investigate before jumping to conclusions.

Yay! On the surface, that sounds a good and well balanced idea. However ime, 95 percent of HR departments are 99 percent female!!!
    Sooooo, by this fact alone we’re not going to get a “balanced” response to situations such as described in the OP.

Mrs Toast – Member
    ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR!

Exactly! It would seem we still have a long way to “go[/i]” when understanding “empowered” women and their agenda……….”Despair
    Why?

ton

it appears that one of the other blokes the lady was flirting with has also been getting emails from here that he did not respond to. he had a word the the HR person.
    the young lad was called in and told nothing else was going to happen regarding the matter.

i bet the woman is fuming now.

grum
    Free Member

Thanks shermer75 had forgotten about that! Have you seen the Philip Schofield on crack one? 😀

jools182
    Free Member

I’d go with the ‘she’s potty’ verdict too

Very similar situation happened to me 20 odd years ago

Woman at work flirting, enough for other people to mention it daily. She had a boyfriend, and I was never under any illusion that anything would ever change that. I saw it as she wanted attention and nothing more. She was a likeable person, and I’ll admit it was pleasant to have attention from her. All of a sudden her mates are whispering about me and I am made to feel very uncomfortable. It wasn’t nice

Frankenstein
    Free Member

People like attention.

People wear provocative clothing and act flirty.

That’s it. They get attention. They may want nothing more.

Others see this as a come on. Bang you’re in trouble.

Never ever ever date a work colleague!

Or a nutter.

Too late for me.

hora
    Free Member

‘Don’t ever date a work colleague’- does your partner know this?

slimjim78
    Free Member

To report to HR is akin to willingly accepting, and therefore wanting, your actions to probably result in someone getting sacked. If the behaviour genuinely doesn’t warrant getting sacked then I have nothing but hatred for the accuser. HR departments are Hell, wrapped in friendly gift wrap.

I would thoroughly recommend never flirting with anyone from the workplace – but as that would both prevent human nature from running it’s wonderful course, and would also have denied me a glorious shag fest with one of my old bosses year ago, I cannot condone anti-office flirting

‘Don’t ever date a work colleague’- does your partner know this?

But then we’d never have known the delights of the Krankies, Paul & Debbie McGee, Richard & Judy, Ant & Dec etc etc

Frankenstein
    Free Member

If it goes wrong, you have to see her/him everyday until it (if) settles down and everyone will know.

Don’t go after a married woman either – idiot. Quickest way to lose your teeth.

Hora- Watch the educational video: Fatal Attraction.

slimjim78
    Free Member

Shermer – that cookie link is bloody brilliant 🙂

MrsToast
    Free Member

it appears that one of the other blokes the lady was flirting with has also been getting emails from here that he did not respond to. he had a word the the HR person.
    the young lad was called in and told nothing else was going to happen regarding the matter.

i bet the woman is fuming now.

If that’s the case, the blokes should complain to HR, and disciplinary measures should be taken out against the woman – she’s not only been harassing colleagues (with a paper trail to prove it), but she made a false accusation that’s caused distress and wasted company time.

MrsToast
    Free Member

But then we’d never have known the delights of the Krankies, Paul & Debbie McGee, Richard & Judy, Ant & Dec etc etc

Or Mr and Mrs Toast! 😛 He was an absolute gentlemen though, very subtle in his advances – even after we’d been out to dinner, I didn’t realise he was trying to crack on to me! 😆 He had to send me a text message in all caps saying, “I LIKE YOU!” before the penny dropped. Fortunately it all worked out, we’ve been together for ten years, love each other massively (and rather terrifyingly have our first child brewing within my innards, which is still taking some getting used to). He’s got more bikes than me though. Bastard.

My utter cluelessness is sadly a family trait – my brother also didn’t realise his now-wife was flirting with him at the gym until after she suggested going for a drink. He just thought it was for a friendly drink in the gym bar, so was there after a swim session in casual clothes and smelling of chlorine, and she turned up dressed up to the nines! 😀 They’ve been together for over fifteen years, and are also nauseatingly happy (although neither of them ride bikes, so can’t, by definition, be as happy as we are).

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘do all women want to be desired…’ is closed to new replies.