Viewing 12 posts - 201 through 212 (of 212 total)
  • Ched Evans
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

In the paper (Independent) this morning it was reported that the father of Evans’ fiancée had offered OAFC £2 million to cover any losses they would incur by signing Evans.
    What sort of man not only allows a convicted rapist within a country mile of his daughter, but then attempts to buy him a lucrative position???

whatnobeer
    Free Member

What sort of man not only allows a convicted rapist within a country mile of his daughter, but then attempts to buy him a lucrative position???

Obviously one who believes Ched is innocent of the charges and shouldn’t of been arrested in the first place. There’s not many other explanations.

hora
    Free Member

Junkyard do you believe all you read in the papers? All Partial/part of the story reporting.

May I remind you you live on the internet too, or is that rude to point out the obvious.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Don’t know about the rest of you, but its not a scenario I would be putting up with (not that I have a daughter mind you).

Junkyard
    Free Member

You saw a dig where none was given – if one was it was at your account rather than use of the internet

hora
    Free Member

Or minds his daughter cheated on.

crankboy
    Free Member

His little princess fantasy world and sugar coated future has collapsed around her and he is prepared to pay any price to make it right for her? Even if as her dad believed Evans’ story ” I cheated on your daughter by getting a mate to seduce a drunk lass who I then burst in on and had sloppy seconds before sneaking out the window leaving her naked and alone and so drunk she wet herself” would you want him as a future husband for your daughter.

Junkyard
    Free Member

My MIL might still choose him before me 😉

It makes no sense that her family would bankroll this
    I assume we would all stand by our own kid were they Ched * but whatever happened he has done treated your daughter wrong. Much more likely to chin him than help him

* please let me never ever find myself in this position it felt horrible writing that.

iolo
    Free Member

The video he released with his girlfriend was especially cringeworthy.
    She was saying she loved him and wouldn’t leave him.
    A convicted rapist. And if proven innocent on appeal, an adulterer who told his friends to video him having sex with a paralytic girl. True love there honey.
    Let’s see how long she’ll be around now she realises she won’t be a WAG anymore.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Iolo – the WAG thing did cross my mind, a silly young woman so desperate to be a footballers wife (with all the alleged social status that would bring) she is willing to marry a lecherous, adulterous rapist.
    How sad.

hora
    Free Member

Iolo after your helmet-gate today…

+1

Coyote
    Free Member

Another +1 for iolo. This is the only explanation I can think of and it is truly sad.

Viewing 12 posts - 201 through 212 (of 212 total)

The topic ‘Ched Evans’ is closed to new replies.