Home Forums Bike Forum Castelli Perfetto Jacket alternatives

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by aP.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Castelli Perfetto Jacket alternatives
  • four
    Free Member

I previously had a long sleeve Castelli Gabba jacket and it is a great jacket for riding in the rain in but…….

Being 5’7” tall and 80kg I’m not really built like an Italian racing snake so had a size XXl which fitted terribly – too tight and too long.

Funny enough I have a Perfetto gilet which fits well.

Can anyone recommend or do you know of a jacket that uses the same material as the Perfetto / Gabba that isn’t the extreme racing fit of the these jackets please?

Just a regular cut, not baggy and not spray on.

Thanks in advance.

claudie

Gore have three fit types; active, form and slim. The ever popular phantom is active and it’s very spacious compared to a perfecto

Sandwich

Alé do a similar Klimatik jersey/jacket but they’re also Italian and you’ll need to size up for fit. L should be ok on you, I’m 5’10 and 83kg and L fits snugly on me.

mcnultycop

Stolen Goat Orkaan range for me.

boblo
    Free Member

That’s a good call on the Gore Phantom. I have two from several years apart. One (from the early noughties) fits like a Gabba, the other has plenty of ‘moar pies’ room which might be what the OP is looking for They’re both Gore Windstopper and excellent with zippy off sleeves for warmer days.

four
    Free Member

Thanks very much I will check these out.

aP
    Free Member

Chapter III sizing is more relaxed than regular race fit.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Castelli Perfetto Jacket alternatives’ is closed to new replies.