Home Forums Chat Forum Car related question, finance showing on HPI

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Car related question, finance showing on HPI
  • demonracer

Hello all, I don’t post on here much but have just been to look at a car (Mini not i35 estate) and thought the STW users might be able to help me out. I liked the car but when I did an HPI check it shows finance related to a plate which used to be on the car. Am I correct in thinking this is irrelevant as the finance won’t be linked to the mini, I’m a little confused as to why it’s showed up on the HPI at all.

tthew

I’m struggling to follow that. Is LA?? KWZ on the mini now? (for a second time?) Needs clarification from HPi check. Reads like some kind of complex car ringing scam to me.

rickmeister

Can you check against the vin number instead, or buy the car, if it checks out, without the plate ?

demonracer

Yes the mini is now on its original plate LA??KWZ, I know this is normal as when my other half changed her personalised plate to sell it it returned to its original plate. I have entered the vin number in the HPI check along with the V5 reference and these check out fine, I’m just a little confused as to why HPI have brought the i35 finance into the equation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Car related question, finance showing on HPI’ is closed to new replies.