Home Forums Chat Forum Camper van parking Harlescott Shrewsbury

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Camper van parking Harlescott Shrewsbury
  • pjm7
    Free Member

Taking suspension to JTech and thinking of going down the night before, anyone know of suitable overnight spot for a campervan, (no facilities needed) in the area?

Speshpaul

Not harlescott.
    Clive woods grinshall, Haughmond hill, are close. pm me for some alternatives

teamslug

park4night app is what you need. Use it all over the UK and Europe. Looks like there are a few spots in shrewsbury.

trail_rat
    Free Member

park4night app

Just be aware that near populated areas park 4 night is pretty much a catalogue of dogging spots so don’t expect a quiet night.

blastit
    Free Member

We have parked at Frankwell Carpark a few times . Free after six till eight next day.
    Close to centre of Shrewsbury . We live local but park there if popping for a night out in Town, always see a couple of campers parked up we visit.

Frankwell

pjm7
    Free Member

Thanks all.

hamishthecat
    Free Member

We have parked at Frankwell Carpark a few times .

Just don’t park there after it’s been raining in Wales.

walleater

Shrewsbury Rugby Club is close by and I don’t think they shut the gates (never used to IIRC). You can wave to my parents as they drive by in the morning.

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Just park outside Jtech. They’re tucked away in a quiet corner of the estate. Doesn’t sound like you’re sight seeing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Camper van parking Harlescott Shrewsbury’ is closed to new replies.