Home Forums Bike Forum Brand X ascend dropper seal

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Brand X ascend dropper seal
  • luke0912
    Free Member

My seal on my dropper has split and no one seems to have a service kit in the UK available at present. Does anyone know if I could get a seal that would fit anywhere else ?

Poopscoop

Have you searched for a kit for the RSP droppers etc, they share *some* parts I believe? Other brands too.

tony07
    Free Member

What model? The one up v1 seal kits fit the brand x xl ascend. Also think shimano koryak seals fit

luke0912
    Free Member

It’s a couple of years old brand X ascend 160mm internal cable post

luke0912
    Free Member

Tried that site but they don’t have any stock, I wondered if it’s a standard seal I could pick up somewhere else ?

hooli

Do you mean the main stanchion seal? I was under the impression that they were all the same size.

molgrips
    Free Member

Where’s the valve to add air on these?

luke0912
    Free Member

Schrader valve under the seat on mine, yeah I might just order an external service kit and see if the seal fits I would guess they would all be the same, we will see

tinglesrack
    Free Member

The wiper seals are the same on all brandX models. Ebay for kits

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Mine works perfectly fine but sounds a little dry like it needs some lube to make it smooth and silent – lube or service time?

teethgrinder

I used a Pro Koryak kit for mine. Stealth Ascend XL 170mm.

I think the Ascend 2 users the same kit as the One up V2.1

teethgrinder

And not all Ascend posts have a valve. I’ve am older 150mm and a 170mm with a valve, and a newer old 150mm with no valve.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Brand X ascend dropper seal’ is closed to new replies.