Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Bikes Stolen today at Charnock Richard services on the M6 on way to HT500
  • wwaswas

Isla Rowntree just posted this on Twitter:

3 of my colleagues have just had their bikes stolen from Charnock Richard services on the M6. They were on the way to ride the HT500. The two bikes pictured are unique @<span class=”link-complex-target”>Islabikes</span> If you see them please get in touch.

Keep ’em peeled.

Tiger6791

That is just rubbish! Bad enough having your bike nicked but nicked on the way to an event that you probably trained 100s if hours for.

There really are some shit people in this world.

qwerty
    Free Member

That’s shite. Bump.

NZCol

Unbelievable.

shandcycles
    Free Member

The boys have just picked up 3 bikes from us so they can carry on their trip. 2 of the bikes that were stolen were custom frames built by the guys at IslaBikes. They were a bit shell-shocked but in surprisingly good spirits.

They lost a lot of the kit that was on the bikes too, we had some bikepacking bags for them but they could do with some more stuff. If anyone has spare bags they could offer as a loan, they are in Edinburgh tonight/tomorrow and could pick up.

I’m can facilitate the return of stuff when they get back.

Steven

Andy

Well done Shandcycles – brilliant to step in and rescue their ride

EDIT: Shared this on Bearbones

AlasdairMc

I’m in Edinburgh with loads of kit, a lot of which I’ve taken around the HT550.

Steven – PM me contact details and I’ll get in touch with them.

Edit – just sent you my mobile number

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

If passing or near stirling i have loads of kit. Apidura bike bags, full sleeping/bivvy kit etc. stevenjmurray. @  hotmail.  com. In till lunch time tomorrow.

Vortexracing

That’s 5 mins form my house !!!

I’ll keep my eye out

andrewh
    Free Member

Got bags, tents, bivy bags, stoves, sleeping bags, mats etc.

25 miles south of Edinburgh (Stow) and will be in Peebles tomorrow morning, collection from either.

If that’s any use pm me.

wwaswas

Well done Shand Cycles and all those who’ve stepped into help.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I have bags, sleeping bag, mat to loan.  You know where I am Shand! I’ll be in town from 6pm tho

zomersetglider

Sorry to hear this!

But big up to Shand Cycles & all you lovely people out there helping them out.

from some bad comes a lot of good

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Bikes Stolen today at Charnock Richard services on the M6 on way to HT500’ is closed to new replies.