Home Forums Bike Forum Bike bag to be left at Inverness Airport

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by 5lab.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bike bag to be left at Inverness Airport
  • cleoj
    Free Member

Sorry to open a thread that I think may have been looked at before – does anyone have any bright ideas about how to store a bike bag at/around Inverness airport for five or so days whilst I do some bike touring? There aren’t any lockers at the airport where it could be left (and it’s obviously quite large). Thank you!

scotroutes

Try one of the car hire companies on site.

poah
    Free Member

leave it in lost property lol

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Left luggage and showers at the station if that helps
    http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/stations/inv/details.html

scotroutes

We’re in the centre of Inverness and considering some sort of formal bag storage offering. I think it’ll be a winter project to get space sorted out though as things are a bit tight at the moment

cleoj
    Free Member

Thank you for the ideas – I will let you know if I am successful. @scotroutes – good idea, I think it would be welcomed! The only issue is getting bike bag, bike and luggage into town!

scotroutes

Aye – you’d want someone to offer a suitable taxi service. Luckily, we can help out with that too….. 😉

5lab
    Free Member

buy an extra-light-weight bag and use that? My old one was basically just thin fabric (I used to use cardboard inside for extra padding)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Bike bag to be left at Inverness Airport’ is closed to new replies.