Home Forums Chat Forum Biased Broadcasting Company (Nick Robinson)

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Biased Broadcasting Company (Nick Robinson)
  • dangeourbrain
    Free Member

There are some very low paid people claiming extra support, some of whom happen not to have been born where they now live, that’s not the same as saying “immigrants”

FTFY

clodhopper
    Free Member

“we already know immigrants are twice as likley to claim income support”

Hmm; twisting, distorting and selectively quoting facts, playing on xenophobic paranoia, and making up shit to suit your argument. I can see why the Leave campaign appeals to you so much Jambalaya.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

A hard slap is all that he needs.

With a bit of step in to it mind..

PJM1974
    Free Member

Biased Broadcasting Company

What, biased news? Like Fox, News International, the Daily Mail, the Daily Express…?

Part of the reason why we’ve seen such a cynical and dirty referendum campaign is because some sectors of the news are allowed to confuse opinion with fact and aren’t challenged when they invariably misrepresent.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I should apologise by the way nickc, that sounded like a criticism of your point much more than it should when really I mean to question jambalaya…

we already know immigrants are twice as likley to claim income support

I personally don’t know any such thing but if you do I’d be interested to know what you actually mean, as I read your statement it could be one of the following:

A )Non UK nationals are twice as likely to be employed in a job which [has a salary that] qualifies for income support.
    B ) Non UK nationals in a qualifying job are twice as likely to be claiming the in work benefits to which they’re entitled than UK nationals in the same employment
    C ) Non UK nationals are twice as likely to be claiming in work benefits than out of work benefits.

I’m working on the assumption that the comparison is with UK nationals in all cases.

Feel free to add a D if its none of the above.

In any case I’m not sure how it’s a bad thing.

footflaps

Could not agree less.

No surprise there. However, ever fact you have presented, so far, hasn’t stood up to any scrutiny whatsoever; you just make up random statements on the fly to support your rather extreme beliefs.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Biased Broadcasting Company (Nick Robinson)’ is closed to new replies.