Home Forums Bike Forum Balance Nike recomendations Please

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Balance Nike recomendations Please
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

The little thing is getting bigger so I guess I had better sort her out a balance bike, She is 13 months at the moment so no great rush but suggestions, warnings and recommendations welcome.

somouk
    Free Member

I got my god son one of these:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00KE8WBAU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So far been excellent and plenty of adjustment.

makkag
    Free Member

2nd hand isla rothan .. thats what mine started on .. Amazingly well made

stumpy01

We were looking at the Decathlon one, as it comes with an easy to grip rear brake. But, then I saw this in Halfords:

Indi Balance Bike

It is lighter than several of the more expensive options I looked at & has a very low seat height, which was quite important for us as our daughter is a bit of a tiddler. There’s a decent range of adjustment available on the seat tube.
    Build quality seems perfectly fine.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

(STEALTH AD – Red Hotwalk, two previous careful owners, very good condition, for sale in Salisbury…)

Either way, but a light one. You WILL end up carrying it , probably more than it gets ridden some times!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

CFH – Boys or Girls model?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Boys or Girls model?

It’s a red one you sexist pig!  ;)

tobsters
    Free Member

Another stealth ad, should CFH’s not work out… good condition red Strider sitting in the garage gathering dust.

Nice and light, both our kids got on with it, although graduated pretty quickly to pedals.

Been meaning to post a proper for sale ad for a while!

hot_fiat

Rothan in 6 months or a Puky if you want to start her next week.

both second hand.  Though islabike’s new hire scheme sounds interesting.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

cfh – I meant with or without the cross bar. I don’t judge by colour. RACIST.  :-)

Will check out the Puky first. A quick google shows tgem for £50 new or up to £90 on Gumtree!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

:)

Well, it’s sitting in Stonehenge Cycles at the moment. Probably around £60, maybe £50 if you ask nicely…. New ones are £130, IIRC.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Balance Nike recomendations Please’ is closed to new replies.