Home Forums Chat Forum Bad actors stoking hate again (Southport Stabbings)

Viewing 40 posts - 1,201 through 1,240 (of 1,939 total)
  • Bad actors stoking hate again (Southport Stabbings)
  • tenburner

The claim was that they were out looking for trouble.

Do you think they were just out for a walk?

How is your life worse for immigration?

I’m lucky to be living where I am insulated from the direct impact of immigrants, such as overcrowding, extreme pressure on public services, increased crime etc – but I don’t think that not being a direct victim disqualifies anyone from commenting on or being concerned about it.

But lets not derail the thread into another immigration debate, its been done to death.

tenburner

Some statistics for you

Obviously your statistics don’t include those who have never been convicted – which is exactly my point. Cheers

tenburner

Have a look at the closed Argentina thread (closed becaue it turned into a Palestine thread), the Dianne Abbott thread, this thread, the immigration thread, Prince John. If you want to complete the profile check views on extinction rebellion, Angela Raynor, climatic change… . A short post in isolation doesn’t tell you much, added up they tell you more.

Edit: And he’s still at it, cherry picking crimes commited by immigrants to link.

All terribly unfashionable views for the STW middle classes. I have to question the attitude of somebody who names themselves ‘edukator’

fenderextender
    Free Member

I’m lucky to be living where I am insulated from the direct impact of immigrants, such as overcrowding, extreme pressure on public services, increased crime etc – but I don’t think that not being a direct victim disqualifies anyone from commenting on or being concerned about it.

I thought much of the crime that Muslims are supposedly being allowed to get away with was in your local area? Here we are:

Am I missing some context here? To clarify,  you’re saying that the police let muslims get away with crime?

Yes, much of it in my local area.

????

pondo

Do you think they were just out for a walk?

Asked and answered.

Caher

Sorry to butt in but did someone on here say that a man was barred from a pub! Too far Starmer, too far.

tenburner

????

I am not directly affected by grooming gangs because I am not an underage girl

pondo

So your life is unaffected by immigration, thanks for confirming.

Everything you’re honking about there is a consequence of Tories, not migrants

blokeuptheroad

Obviously your statistics don’t include those who have never been convicted – which is exactly my point. Cheers

Obviously, that’s not how statistics work. Such statistics would be impossible to collate, whatever the background of the offender. So that’s ‘exactly your point’? That statistics which disprove your unsavoury narrative are invalid unless they prove a negative?

fenderextender
    Free Member

I am not directly affected by grooming gangs because I am not an underage girl

But in response to this question:

Am I missing some context here? To clarify, you’re saying that the police let muslims get away with crime?

You replied:

Yes, much of it in my local area.

Despite also saying:

Which is a direct contradiction. So which is it?

tenburner

Which is a direct contradiction. So which is it?

You are being deliberately facetious or you lack reading comprehension. Probably the former

tenburner

Obviously, that’s not how statistics work. Such statistics would be impossible to collate, whatever the background of the offender. So that’s ‘exactly your point’? That statistics which disprove your unsavoury narrative are invalid unless they prove a negative?

The articles I linked reported how these criminals were not convicted. Stastics about convicted criminals are not a counter to those articles

convert

But lets not derail the thread into another immigration debate, its been done to death.

Sorry, but no. Your (and my) opinion of immigration and immigrants (and let’s face it, you are not talking about Polish people here are you – you are specifically correlating immigrant and islam) will directly impact our attitudes to the events of the last 10 days. I put it to you that you are actively looking for negative behaviour within the Muslim community because it sits well with your world view and balances out the damage to the image of the “honest white man’, who deserves to live here by their grandfather and grandfather’s grandfather living on these shores, the riots have done.

kerley
    Free Member

Okay, I think even more non muslim people are let off and ignored by the police, you should see the numbers I have made up in my head about criminal activity that is not recorded, they would shock you.

tenburner

you are not talking about Polish people here are you – you are specifically correlating immigrant and islam)

Correct. When I mentioned the Muslim counter protest in Birmingham, and the Muslim grooming gangs, I am talking about Muslims.

fenderextender
    Free Member

You are being deliberately facetious or you lack reading comprehension. Probably the former

Facetious is what people caught in a lie often call people who are pointing it out. Don’t worry, I’ll put it down to the stress – I’m not offended. See also ‘pedantic’.

So, one more time…

According to you the police allow muslims to get away with crime and much of it is in your local area.

But also, according to you, you live in an area that is not directly affected by things that you say* are directly the consequences of immigration – in which list you specifically mentioned increased crime.

There is a direct contradiction there. I’m asking if you’d like to clarify. If you can’t, then no hard feelings.

*We can come back to this later, if necessary.

blokeuptheroad

There are any number of child abuse cases, some of which went on for decades where the abusers were white. Some very high profile cases which I’m sure you’re aware of, and many more where the perpetrators weren’t famous so less high profile. Many of those once they came to light showed that the police, social services and other organisations had sometimes failed the victims.

Why then, do you only cherry pick those where the perpetrators were not white?

pondo

Is the Report button working for anyone? There’s some Islamaphobia I’d like to flag.

fenderextender
    Free Member

Is the Report button working for anyone? There’s some Islamaphobia I’d like to flag.

Can you hold off for a bit, please? There’s some revealing inconsistencies in what is being posted that it would be good to have explained in the open.

cookeaa

The articles I linked reported how these criminals were not convicted. Stastics about convicted criminals are not a counter to those articles

The stats you were given in response highlighted that Muslims (relative to the overall UK population) are over-represented within the prison population, however  in relation to your two linked stories about Grooming gangs, and assertions that Muslims get a free pass WRT rape and child sexual abuse, it was noted that the overwhelming majority of Convicted sex offenders are white males… plus the cases you cited had as much to do with institutional failings and bias’ towards the victims…

As for Muslims being given some sort of special protection or allowed to get away with such offences:

Now Then, Now then!… We know big organisations like the Police and/or National Broadcasters would never turn a blind eye to sexual abuse claims about a white fella don’t we.

PrinceJohn

So you live away from poverty – what you are describing is poverty. We have that near us too.

tenburner

Facetious is what people caught in a lie often call people who are pointing it out. Don’t worry, I’ll put it down to the stress – I’m not offended. See also ‘pedantic’.

So, one more time…

According to you the police allow muslims to get away with crime and much of it is in your local area.

But also, according to you, you live in an area that is not directly affected by things that you say* are directly the consequences of immigration – in which list you specifically mentioned increased crime.

There is a direct contradiction there. I’m asking if you’d like to clarify. If you can’t, then no hard feelings.

*We can come back to this later, if necessary.

There are no “revealing incosistencies”, you would do well to re-read my posts and the posts they were responding to. As I stated I am not directly affected by the impact of immigration.

In response to another member, Tom B asking for an example of Muslims getting away with crimes, I posted the two links to high profile examples, one of which is from my area. I am not aware of the immigration status of those involved.

pondo

Can you hold off for a bit, please? There’s some revealing inconsistencies in what is being posted that it would be good to have explained in the open.

Noted! It’s not working for me anyhow… :)

tenburner

institutional failings and bias’ towards the victims

Good point

ernielynch

So even the far-right eventually accepted that there was no Muslim connection to the tragic Southport murders and they completely shifted their focus from attacking mosques to attacking immigration solicitors, refugee advice centres, and refugee accommodation.

But on here the focus has shifted to muslims and the long held far-right argument that they are treated better than anyone else in the UK whilst non muslims face prejudice and are treated as second class citizens.

I look forward to this thread moving on to discussing whether Muslims control London as some apparently claim.

Edit : Despite 10 days of rioting across the country there was no rioting in London. Makes you think

fenderextender
    Free Member

There are no “revealing incosistencies”, you would do well to re-read my posts and the posts they were responding to. As I stated I am not directly affected by the impact of immigration.

The direct and revealing inconsistencies are documented above at least twice, maybe three times.

You can dance on the head of a pin until we end up either blaming God or the Big Bang from here – your call.

Your confirmation bias (at best) is now on display for everyone to see. You’ve had a busy couple of days achieving this feat. Got there in the end.

blokeuptheroad

Your confirmation bias (at best)

Generous, very generous…!

tenburner

What will I do now somebody has said I have confirmation bias. Thats my day ruined :(

kerley
    Free Member

Despite 10 days of rioting across the country there was no rioting in London. Makes you think

Is it because it is controlled by muslims with the police backing them up and letting them commit whatever crimes they want?  That is what I have heard.

fenderextender
    Free Member

What will I do now somebody has said I have confirmation bias. Thats my day ruined :(

Now that is facetious – well done!

Got there in the end with that one too.

fenderextender
    Free Member

Is it because it is controlled by muslims with the police backing them up and letting them commit whatever crimes they want? That is what I have heard.

The don’t just back them up – they also encourage them to carry weapons. You heard it here first.

blokeuptheroad

I see you’ve decided not to answer this.

Why then, do you only cherry pick those where the perpetrators were not white?

Which is fine of course. I’m sure we can all draw our own conclusions.

pondo
    slowoldman

The articles I linked reported how these criminals were not convicted.

They mention arrests and convictions.

fenderextender
    Free Member

Oh, will you look at that? Five arrested over the Bordesley Green disorder.

Two tier, apparently.

kerley
    Free Member

They are just the people they have arrested as a token gesture no doubt.

fenderextender
    Free Member

Moving on…

What do we think this weekend will bring?

Footie starts again – will have an effect, but will it be just carrying the disorder into another area of life or will it just disperse a lot of the footsoldiers?

Hot weather – lots of sun, heat, booze and gawd knows what else has always had a strong correlation with violent disorder.

Enough of the perps now looking at jail time – deterrent?

It feels to me like the bad actors’ last chance (this time around) to cause a major incident somewhere.

blokeuptheroad

I think (hope) that we’ve passed the peak. A combination of the scale of the counter demonstrations and doors swiftly being kicked in following rioting will put plenty off. There may be demos but not on the scale of previous days.  Caveat. This is not based on any science or insight!

ernielynch

According to Stephen Lennon Hamas control London and when they have killed all the Jews in Israel they are coming straight to Europe.

No I am not exaggerating he has really said that, see this video

piemonster
    Free Member

I’m guessing a few months of further, but lower level issues.

Maybe, I’ve no idea really.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,201 through 1,240 (of 1,939 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.