Home Forums Chat Forum Bad actors stoking hate again (Southport Stabbings)

Viewing 40 posts - 1,161 through 1,200 (of 1,939 total)
  • Bad actors stoking hate again (Southport Stabbings)
  • ernielynch

The comparison was the police response to a group of white men smashing the place up, to a group of Muslim men smashing the place up, which as described by the man on the video from WMP, was markedly different.

So now you want to focus on very specific individual cases where what happened depends on what witnesses want to tell you happened?

Let’s not get bogged down discussing highly debatable individual cases and instead focus on overall policing. Does the police operate different tactics when dealing with far-right crowds compared to dealing with anti-fascist crowds? Of course they do.

Call it two-tier policing if you want but it is perfectly justified, as any reasonable person can see. It is the far-right who have been rioting across the UK for the last ten days, not the anti-fascists

In fact rather ironically it is the anti-fascists who have been the most instrumental in restoring law and order on our streets. It wasn’t until they took to the streets in large numbers themselves that the rioting actually stopped.

tenburner

So now you want to focus on very specific individual cases where what happened depends on what witnesses want to tell you happened?

I’m happy to let the police tell us what happened in this case, it reflects so poorly on them I cant believe they would be lying about it

pondo

The comparison was the police response to a group of white men smashing the place up, to a group of Muslim men smashing the place up, which as described by the man on the video from WMP, was markedly different.

The only reason the counter-protest kicked off was because one moron offered a large group of men outside and got a shoeing. I understand he’s since been barred from the pub – you should have a look at the video that was put out with the owners.

Clearly you’d prefer people you disagree with be silenced

Good news! You have self-evidently not been silenced.

somafunk

I see someone has activated the “Douglas Murray Bot”, he’s actively calling for people to sort out this out themselves and it will be very brutal, see below…..he’s an utter **** tool

Edit…wont link….give me time, you realise just how shite this forum is when you use other forums

“The public will have to go in, & the public will have to sort this out themselves, & it’ll be very, very brutal. I don’t want them here. I don’t want them to live here. They came under false pretences” – Douglas Murray widespread violence

https://x.com/sayeedawarsi/status/1821849065186861465?s=46&t=qvPR6lBfBXtAWZ-6beFWy

(That was a complete farce to get to work)

tenburner

The only reason the counter-protest kicked off was because one moron offered a large group of men outside and got a shoeing.

Its not acceptable for anyone to walk around the streets armed, let alone to be permitted to do so by the police. Excusing it because you agree with the cause is a dangerous road to go down.

Its not complicated

ernielynch

. I understand he’s since been barred from the pub

Apparently :

https://news.sky.com/story/birmingham-pub-punter-who-incited-violence-will-be-barred-after-counter-protester-attack-13192106

Linda Ward, the pub’s assistant manager, told Sky News she wants to ban that customer for provoking the group and inciting violence – adding Muslims have since been supportive and offered to pay for damages.

fenderextender
    Free Member

Its not acceptable for anyone to walk around the streets armed, let alone to be permitted to do so by the police.

Now I am interested. If there is evidence of this I’d be very interested to see it.

convert

Weird thing that. The muppets from the counter protest that assaulted the other muppet that came out of the pub (that has now been barred for life) were quickly restrained by other protesters. Then others stayed behind and offered to clear up and pay for any damage. Then the next day the local mosque reached out and again offered to make amends.

Remind me again why the right wing groups and the counter protesters are being treated differently by the police? Because obviously the far right groups did all the above too…didn’t they? Quickly rounded on any of their number they went too far – they clearly wouldn’t be cheering them would they? Offered to clear up? Offered to pay  for the damage and the looting? Probably sent apology letters to any police officers injured too I’d imagine. It’s obviously just not been reported by the biased main stream media to make them look bad.

Oh and the police are investigating  and looking to charge to counter protesters at the pub who resorted to violence. You know, just for balance. They probably don’t want to. The police are renown nationally for being way too biased toward people of colour as you know.

pondo

Its not acceptable for anyone to walk around the streets armed, let alone to be permitted to do so by the police.

One man arrested with a pretend gun, one man arrested for carrying a stick. Source for your emphasised claim that thay they were permitted to carry arms by the police, please.

fenderextender
    Free Member

Seems strange that the police would nick them having allowed them to carry them.

crazy-legs

Shame the forum emojis have stopped working but this Downfall clip would be “crying with laughter” face.

Sandwich

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone –

and stop the first baton round!

fenderextender
    Free Member

30 pfennig Lee.

Ha ha ha ha!

fenderextender
    Free Member

Oh, yes, and tenburner…

Source for your emphasised claim that thay they were permitted to carry arms by the police, please.

tenburner

Oh, yes, and tenburner…

Fenderextender, sorry for not immediately responding, perhaps you ought to step away from the screen for a bit and get some fresh air.

You’ve had the video already of the chap from WMP explaining how they asked “community leaders” who promised they would be peaceful. Anyone with half a brain cell, even you, would know that would not be the case and that one person can’t speak for everyone and their actions.

If it were a one off, you could (generously) claim incompetence. But the consistency with which Muslims have been got away with criminality for the last 15+ years, not just the last few weeks and months, is clear cut evidence of tier two policing. End of.

MoreCashThanDash

Anyway, seems sentencing for disorder offences are not affected by race or creed, so that line of argument has gone.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cpdlvz80pjzt?post=asset%3A144d8b2d-3f4d-4c2f-8e2a-f77b25a7434d#post

Tom-B
    Free Member

But the consistency with which Muslims have been got away with criminality for the last 15+ years, not just the last few weeks and months, is clear cut evidence of tier two policing. End of.

Am I missing some context here? To clarify, you’re saying that the police let muslims get away with crime?

Edukator
    Free Member

Look at it another way, Tenburner. You’ve been posting anti-Muslim bollocks on this site for years and you haven’t been banned yet. Farrage is still an MP. Lennon is in Cyprus rather than a jail. Putin’s bots are still deciding what too many Brits think.

“End of” says you ain’t going to do much thinking or listening whatever we type.

pondo

You’ve had the video already of the chap from WMP explaining how they asked “community leaders” who promised they would be peaceful. Anyone with half a brain cell, even you, would know that would not be the case and that one person can’t speak for everyone and their actions.

The only reason the counter-protest kicked off was because one moron offered a large group of men outside and got a shoeing. I understand he’s since been barred from the pub – you should have a look at the video that was put out with the owners.

Tom-B
    Free Member

EDIT. Life is far too short

tenburner

Do you think that masked, armed men were not there looking for trouble?

Am I missing some context here? To clarify, you’re saying that the police let muslims get away with crime?

Yes, much of it in my local area.

You’ve been posting anti-Muslim bollocks on this site for years

Not true

doomanic

The only reason the counter-protest kicked off was because one moron offered a large group of men outside and got a shoeing.

Neither of those actions are acceptable but I can only image the posts on here if the roles were reversed…

slowoldman

You’ve been posting anti-Muslim bollocks on this site for years
    Not true

End of?

fenderextender
    Free Member

You’ve had the video already of the chap from WMP explaining how they asked “community leaders” who promised they would be peaceful.

Yes, it’s on page 25. If anyone wants to view it, it is only 1:55 minutes. I watched it a couple of times waiting with bated breath waiting for the moment where the police admitted to permitting the carrying of weapons in the street. There isn’t one. Are you sure you linked the right video?

Its not acceptable for anyone to walk around the streets armed, let alone to be permitted to do so by the police.

It seems WMP share your view as they’ve arrested two of the men who were armed. Now, what is the problem exactly?

tenburner

It seems WMP share your view as they’ve arrested two of the men who were armed. Now, what is the problem exactly?

permitted to do so by the police

I think this will be the third time I’ve explained it for you. The police willingly turned a blind eye, because they were re-assured by so called “community leaders” that there would not be violence, would not be armed men, and that there would be no need to police it. Of course, the whole notion of a community leader is almost as ridiculous as the police believing a word they say. You can continue to ignore reality, but you can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

pondo

Do you think that masked, armed men were not there looking for trouble?

I think they were expecting to encounter a right wing demonstration, if that’s what you mean. If matey boy hadn’t decided to step out and invite them to come and have a go if they thought they were hard enough, it’s likely that nothing would have happened.

pondo

I think this will be the third time I’ve explained it for you. The police willingly turned a blind eye, because they were re-assured by so called “community leaders” that there would not be violence, would not be armed men, and that there would be no need to police it. Of course, the whole notion of a community leader is almost as ridiculous as the police believing a word they say. You can continue to ignore reality, but you can’t ignore the consequences of

verses

I think they were expecting to encounter a right wing demonstration, if that’s what you mean. If matey boy hadn’t decided to step out and invite them to come and have a go if they thought they were hard enough, it’s likely that nothing would have happened.

That doesn’t make it OK for armed masked men to roam the streets – regardless of ethnicity/religion.

tenburner

I’m not willing to forgive anybody walking around on the street with weapons, whether they ended up using them or not.

fenderextender
    Free Member

Look at it another way, Tenburner. You’ve been posting anti-Muslim bollocks on this site for years and you haven’t been banned yet.

In fairness, I can’t see any evidence of that. I may be wrong.

PrinceJohn

Yes, much of it in my local area.

Such as?

sobriety
    Free Member

Sauce: I made it up.

pondo

That doesn’t make it OK for armed masked men to roam the streets – regardless of ethnicity/religion.

The claim was that they were out looking for trouble.

gordimhor

https://committees.parliament.uk/writtenevidence/96879/pdf/

According to the above link Muslims make up 7% of the UK population but 18% of the prison population . That doesnt seem to support any claim that police take a “softer” approach to arresting Muslims.

convert

But the consistency with which Muslims have been got away with criminality for the last 15+ years, not just the last few weeks and months, is clear cut evidence of tier two policing. End of.

You seem upset.

Forgive the stalk, but a very quick google shows up this post of yours from a previous discussion:-

Because the middle classes suffer little to no negative impact from immigration and, as seen in this thread, think its great, and that anyone who disagrees with them must be stupid, racist, or gullible (or all three).

So go on then – you have the floor; explain to others who have not had your life experiences. What is the negative impact you have had from immigration? Not stuff you’ve heard of, or a story a friend told you, or something you read about in social media – but specific examples that have happened to you. How is your life worse for immigration?

Go for it.

pondo

I’m not willing to forgive anybody walking around on the street with weapons, whether they ended up using them or not.

Good news! Literally no-one is asking for your forgiveness.

tenburner

Such as?

Sauce: I made it up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-61983584

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-61868863

Two examples for you to get stuck into if you’ve managed to remain blissfully unaware. The grooming gangs operating in Telford still exist today.

fenderextender
    Free Member

The police willingly turned a blind eye, because they were re-assured by so called “community leaders” that there would not be violence, would not be armed men, and that there would be no need to police it.

They didn’t turn a blind eye, though. There were officers there. And they were probably there in a cop-participant ratio higher than at the large scale riot they had been informed was going to happen elsewhere.

It absolutely doesn’t. Hence the arrests.

blokeuptheroad

Two examples for you to get stuck into

Anyone can pick example cases to skew the narrative. Do some ethnic minority men conduct child abuse? Yes. Do white men? Yes. Which is most likely? Some statistics for you

“A 2020 report by the Centre of Expertise on Child Sexual Abuse stated that “In the records of defendants prosecuted for child sexual abuse offences” among those in which ethnic background was recorded “the vast majority were white (89%); 6% were Asian, 3% were Black, 1% were from mixed ethnic backgrounds and 1% were from “other” ethnic backgrounds.”[8] The 2021 Census shows whites make up 81.7% of the general population in England and Wales, 9.3% identify as Asian, 4% identify as black, 2.2% identify as mixed race and 1% identify as ‘other'”.

Edukator
    Free Member

Have a look at the closed Argentina thread (closed becaue it turned into a Palestine thread), the Dianne Abbott thread, this thread, the immigration thread, Prince John. If you want to complete the profile check views on extinction rebellion, Angela Raynor, climatic change… . A short post in isolation doesn’t tell you much, added up they tell you more.

Edit: And he’s still at it, cherry picking crimes commited by (Muslim) immigrants to link.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,161 through 1,200 (of 1,939 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.