Home Forums Chat Forum Bad actors stoking hate again (Southport Stabbings)

Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 1,939 total)
  • Bad actors stoking hate again (Southport Stabbings)
    BoardinBob

Those parallels need drawing very clearly and very publicly

I don’t think the guy with the swastika tattoo needs to be told he’s a Nazi but you never know

MoreCashThanDash

I’m ashamed to be British right now

I’m not – they’ve shown themselves to be a minority and public reaction has shown the majority are against them.

Most other “western” countries have the same issues

martinhutch

Those parallels need drawing very clearly and very publicly

Gary Lineker tried to gently draw some parallels with the 1930s a while back, got quite the backlash. Some quarters of England just aren’t ready to hear the truth about the direction we’re heading in.

ernielynch

I’m ashamed to be British right now, what are people viewing this across the world and in Europe thinking!..

Do you think this sort of thing doesn’t happen in other European countries, such as Germany for example?

Plenty of European countries could teach Britain a thing or two  about harassing immigrants and torching accomodations for asylum seekers.

jameso

Nazir Afzal on X: “A reminder After the Aug 2011 riots, police & my prosecutors examined all the video evidence for MONTHS identifying & bringing offenders to justice – 1000s of them Some didn’t get arrested till a year later! Prison was the usual sentence My boss was someone called Keir Starmer” / X

Nazir Afzal is a great guy. I realise we already have a DPP but maybe there’s a comeback super-sidekick type  of role for him. I can imagine him doing a rather good job.

airvent
    Free Member

Whenever anything like this happens it really gets me depressed for a few weeks, the problem is the last few years have just felt like one thing after another.

I try to avoid the news but realistically it’s impossible these days, and I feel a duty to be somewhat clued up on current affairs.

jameso

I’m ashamed to be British right now, what are people viewing this across the world and in Europe thinking!..

Though I know what you mean, I’m not. I just despair at the moron level shown by a small minority of us. And I want to see the dog-whistlers like Farage, Y-L and Tate etc made accountable as the terrorism leaders they look a lot like. Let a court decide that one.

It might be good to take some of what’s going on as motivation to go more the opposite way than we normally would – volunteering to help clean ups, time given immigrant support charities, something to a local mosque just to tell them local people are there for them? Something that swings things further back the right way.

pictonroad

Tens of thousands out on the streets this weekend, absolute chaos.

Luckily it’s Brighton Pride and not all that other nonsense. It’s all too depressing for words. ?

airvent
    Free Member

Sadly there’s a video doing the rounds of a group holding up a junction in Middlesbrough checking cars one by one and only allowing white people through.

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

^ That’s the taxi service buggered then!Walking into town soon.Got me 55rs to hand.?

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

I guess that universities in England don’t start until late September?

simpler to house any migrants in the halls of residence for the time being.

free up the hotels in Sunderland.

or just rebrand those hotels as ‘university of whatever, Sunderland campus’.

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

To be honest it’s been one long/slow riot round here for a year or so.I blame Thatcher.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Well I blame 6music for failing to  promote diversity and multiculturalism through a Sunday slot (12-2pm), devoted to extreme metal.

the last time England rioted in 2011, you could see the rioters run past Borders and Dillons with a puzzled expression.

best to disguise ourselves as bookshops??

dissonance

Sadly there’s a video doing the rounds of a group holding up a junction in Middlesbrough checking cars one by one and only allowing white people through.

Including one **** whining “he nearly ran me over” when, for some odd reason, someone decided that they preferred not to stop.

best to disguise ourselves as bookshops??

They burnt one library.

singletrackmind

Be a good idea till someone comes up with the novel idea of burning books that dont fit their ideological take on life.

robertajobb

And I want to see the dog-whistlers like Farage, Y-L and Tate etc made accountable as the terrorism leaders they look a lot like

I’d like to see these shit-sturring scum dumped on a piss wet thorough little island covered in bird shit 20 miles off shore.  And left there. With absolutely nothing.

Then used for bombing practice.

alpin
    Free Member

Could we save the Rwanda policy by shipping the Nazis to Kigali? I’d chip in for Thomas Yaxley-Lennon’s one way fare.

Not really fair on Rwanda.

alpin
    Free Member

Do you think this sort of thing doesn’t happen in other European countries, such as Germany for example?

Plenty of European countries could teach Britain a thing or two about harassing immigrants and torching accomodations for asylum seekers

Sadly true.

In East Germany loads of asylum accommodation had been set alight the last few years.

alpin
    Free Member

@somafunk

Got a link to the prick getting his head kicked in? I need cheering up.

dissonance

Not really fair on Rwanda.

Stick them on the bibby stockholm with a couple of containers of stella and then about 10am whilst they are sleeping off the hangover just tow it out and leave it to float off.

dyna-ti

Gary Lineker tried to gently draw some parallels with the 1930s a while back, got quite the backlash

Backlash from the right wing media, with the likes of GB news, Talk tv and the mail/express leading the way. They’re the enemy, they’re the ones driving all this.

As to immigration. The numbers are quite simple.

1.2m people came to the UK last year, and near 535,000 left. So net migration is about 685,000.

However, 670,000 died in the UK last year, and 605,000 were born. Obviously those born won’t be entering the workforce any time soon, so overall theres not a great deal of change. Except for the fact there are more working adults

Either way, having more people at working age is beneficial, and we all know immigration often provides an economic net benefit to the U.K. economy, as well as helping to maintain the working-age population while also plugging the current skills gap in many industries.

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Well just come back from my efforts to find a shop open.Nearly everything closed(shops and pubs).Linthorpe,Parliament Rd and Union Street looked like war zones!Lots of windows boarded up and burnt out cars.Only police I saw in the whole town were outside a damaged Tesco. Chavy youth and angry Asian people(understandably)about looking dangerous.I was glad to get home.

PS,With all the glass out here my bike is being mothballed.

fasgadh
    Free Member

Can I remind folk that dumping toxic waste in the ocean is no longer acceptable.

Oh sod it! Go on

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Anybody who thinks sending masses of immigrants to one of the poorest towns in Britain is a good idea has clearly never lived in the real world.O saw the net result tonight.

Poopscoop

Hampshire and Isle of Wight PCC Donna Jones (Tory, shocker…), just wants to let the government know that the rioters are just misunderstood little flowers…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/czk00ykdl75o

martinhutch

Talking of bad actors stoking hatred, I see Laurence Fox, fresh from getting sued for defamation for his horrible tweeting, seems to want to get done for inciting as well. It’s the Twitter equivalent of suicide by cop.

alpin
    Free Member

Wheelie bin girl gets her comeuppance…

https://www.reddit.com/r/GreenAndPleasant/s/jEdEzL7jAP

CountZero

I try to avoid the news but realistically it’s impossible these days, and I feel a duty to be somewhat clued up on current affairs.

No, it’s not, and why do you? I haven’t watched any news at for the last couple of days, and the only current affairs I’ve been paying attention to involves the clown show that is Drumphs campaign, just for the shits’n’giggles.

fatmountain
    Free Member

God only knows how those poor people in those hotels feel — they’ve likely escaped unimaginable suffering and danger to reach the country they heard was supposed to be civilised, only to find an angry mob literally trying to burn them alive.

alpin
    Free Member
    alpin
    Free Member

“where’s the police? He nearly ran me over”

https://www.reddit.com/r/GreenAndPleasant/s/5YPuKbIgC4

ernielynch

No, it’s not, and why do you?

Because people being clued up on current affairs is the only way that things will change in a positive way?

pk13

There burning the snowdome down in Tamworth .

The bastards.

somafunk

I’d like to see these shit-sturring scum dumped on a piss wet thorough little island covered in bird shit 20 miles off shore.  And left there. With absolutely nothing.

If they’re that desperate to fight Muslim “extremists” then ship them of to Somalia

for alpin, think the clip has been removed, but it was this guy

https://x.com/kj__1996/status/1820074464819765339?s=61&t=27Xz8oI3pGlaNEQvowJBcg

Here’s an old clip of “punch a nazi” (not from these riots),  shows the correct technique to use when confronting a nazi

https://x.com/lilaaron911/status/1268634751688007680?s=61&t=27Xz8oI3pGlaNEQvowJBcg

martinhutch

There burning the snowdome down in Tamworth .

The bastards.

It’s a slippery slope towards fascism when even the Labour MP is dog-whistling away to appease the far-right.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Wheelie bin girl gets her comeuppance…

Was that the one in the last page that was on remand or something?

**** about find out indeed.

I did like how they made the minimal amount of movement to avoid that bin.

martinhutch

I did like how they made the minimal amount of movement to avoid that bin.

Poopscoop

Loads of these roioters getting (illegally) doxxed on X, loads. Obviously I’m not posting any of that.. Amazingly, lots already have criminal convictions for, well, you name it.

Anyway…

here is the Dildo of Consequence in action:

Poopscoop

This is pretty remarkable!

Off to kip now. :)

alpin
    Free Member

Loads of these roioters getting (illegally) doxxed on X, loads.

Why is it illegal? Genuine question.

Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 1,939 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.