Home Forums Chat Forum Bad actors stoking hate again (Southport Stabbings)

Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 1,939 total)
  • Bad actors stoking hate again (Southport Stabbings)
    jameso

CNN News 18

Unfortunate naming in this context

stretch…
    Free Member

Kicking off in Hull now. A “peaceful protest” outside city hall has relocated to the bus/ rail station next to a hotel where asylum seekers are housed. Bus service suspended and rail ticket office closed. It’s Sesh festival today and Stretch the younger is working on one of the bars, I’m quite worried this is going to turn nasty.

somafunk

Anyone else’s YouTube feed getting bombarded with Indian based channels such as crux live streaming the riots?, there is no way to remove or block them either.

Houns

Yup, block and report.

pothead
    Free Member

Anyone else’s YouTube feed getting bombarded with Indian based channels such as crux live streaming the riots?, there is no way to remove or block them either.

Had a couple come up, to block them click on the 3 dots on the thumbnail and then on ‘don’t recommend channel’. I worked that out after being bombarded with American political vids after watch a clip of Trump a few years ago

martinhutch

Apparently kicking off properly in Liverpool now according to my lass who works in the city centre.

BoardinBob

Just watching these live feeds on YouTube. Nice of them to gather all this evidence for the authorities

In Hull they appear to be attacking a car garage “owned by foreigners” and smashing up all the cars that are there being repaired.

Now they’re building a barricade on the road using old car tyres which I assume they’ll set on fire shortly

binners

From the Guardian…

Bottles, cans and sausages were thrown towards counter-protesters in Nottingham as two opposing groups faced each other in King Street.

No reports on whether the sausages were frozen or not

martinhutch

Apparently Boots set on fire in Lpool City Centre.

theotherjonv

Boots the Chemist? The 175 year old British high street staple? Top work, fascist morons, that’ll show the immigrants.

Elsewhere:

dissonance

Boots the Chemist? The 175 year old British high street staple? Top work, fascist morons, that’ll show the immigrants.

Easy mistake to make “boots”/”boats”.

somafunk

Just watching these live feeds on YouTube. Nice of them to gather all this evidence for the authorities

Don’t watch them, report as spam as the feeds are all from the right wing and Israeli spam factories attempting to incite fear/rioting – this all planned to incite violence against the Muslim community

jameso

Those Youtube feeds..  Just some ****s feeding of anti-Islam or simple racism interests. Getting live donations from Trumpers and the like. I’m sure ‘portland andy’ really cares about the unrest in the UK and it’s nothing to do with boosting RW unrest.

Don’t feed the grifters.

martinhutch

Hopefully not a proper fire at Boots, unless it takes hold in the perfume and tanning products section. Thankfully my daughter took my advice to shut her shop and leg it out of the back while they were fighting the police down the docks. Apparently they did try to break her shop window on the way through though, so she was stuck in there with customers.

gallowayboy

Leeds library 1pm. About 15o fascists and 300+ on our side (Stand up to Racism counter) of a stand off with the police in between. Chanting, shouting, goading, handbags. After about an hour they moved off, to march round the centre. They returned at 2.30, probably a few more, and the atmosphere was a bit more serious, but they decided to go for the police as far as we could see. We left at about 3, I think the serious fascists were penned.

They’re an ugly bunch, but not that many intoxicated randoms….there are some savvy agitators leading them. Lots of them seemed obsessed with filming us, I guess as much to intimidate than anything else.

ernielynch

Well I don’t think that the far-right protest ever materialised in Central London today. To be fair London is not friendly territory for the far-right.

There was the usual small group of 50-100  zionists along the route of the Palestine Solidarity demo though. I have never understood why the police believe that it is appropriate for the zionists to specifically stage a demonstration along the route of a pro Palestine one.

London is a huge place they could easily stage their demos in support of Netanyahu far away from the pro Palestine demos. Obviously it is designed to antagonise supporters of Palestine and nothing else, so why do the police think it is appropriate to allow them to do that?

On the plus side it must be hugely demoralising for the 50-100 zionists to stand there whilst literally tens of thousands of Palestine supporters endlessly walk past them. I think the organisers are claiming 100,000 today but I suspect that 80,000 might be more realistic.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Apparently Boots set on fire in Lpool City Centre.

**** hell, you couldn’t make it up!

Did they take their cues from Four Lions?

RustyNissanPrairie

My local flat roof pub’s beer garden is suspiciously empty of its usual boarish drunk gobshites.

I’m guessing the landlord gave them a lift into Manchester in his union jack stickered Insignia.

martinhutch

I’m guessing the landlord gave them a lift into Manchester in his union jack stickered Insignia.

You know what to do.

https://www.redbubble.com/i/sticker/HOPE-not-hate-by-ladieswhoscrum/21461705.EJUG5

theotherjonv

credit to you ernie, you’re an argumentative bugger and we don’t exactly see eye to eye on some stuff, but you’re out there doing it and for that I admire you.

mert
    Free Member

I’m quite worried this is going to turn nasty.

They’re torching stuff in Hull city centre apparently. A friend lives about a mile outside the centre, in a less than pleasant area.

My local flat roof pub’s beer garden is suspiciously empty of its usual boarish drunk gobshites.

She reports similar about her local that to date, she’s never been in.

MoreCashThanDash

credit to you ernie, you’re an argumentative bugger and we don’t exactly see eye to eye on some stuff, but you’re out there doing it and for that I admire you.

Agree with this.

ernielynch

Aww shucks thanks Jon :-)

dukeduvet

@mert I live a mile from Hull City centre to the west in an area with a fair few challenges but the city has a strong history with Wilberforce and quite a strong activist/arts scene. There was a positive counter demo today thankfully. I bet the families in Southport are going through two lots of trauma now after seeing this horrendous hijacking of the incident and subsequent rioting.

stretch…
    Free Member

Stretch junior reckons Sesh is trouble free so far but they are concerned about getting home as bus and train services have been suspended. Apparently the throbbers are now targeting the car parks.

alpin
    Free Member
    dukeduvet

@stretch hope junior and others get home safely

somafunk

can’t view that unless you have the app/account but I get the gist of it from the headline

ernielynch

What bunch of ****….

I can’t figure out why the copper appears to be restraining the black kid with a knee on his back or something (1.13 sec). Are they arresting him?

Edit : Although 47 sec in the black kid appears to be chasing a white guy

theotherjonv

I’ve seen it on twitter, by the time the police arrive it looks like he’s  gone on the attack against one kid while the tough guy melts that were previously kicking him are now shouting and filming. Another one where you need the full version to understand why he seems to be the aggressor, and the police are responding to what they actually see.

How terrified must that kid have been.

bennyboy1
    Free Member

The optics of that vid are fairly terrible with him being piled upon by a near lynch mob, escaping and then ending up with a copper on his back. BUT, he threw a flare into the Far Right ‘Enough Is Enough’ crowd just before this clip starts so think that’s why he ends up with police interest.

ads678

**** me, that makes me so sad. I really wish I hadn’t seen that. What a bunch of ****. They all need locking up just for being there, bunch of racist thugs.

I grew up in a very diverse area and had loads of black and Asian mates, but that video makes me feel a bit ashamed to be white, I’m also bald, I really hope people don’t just see me and assume…

stretch…
    Free Member
    • hope junior and others get home safely
    • Thanks, she’s gone in her car, should be ok if she can get onto A63. There’s going to be a awful lot of people to get home with no transport in an hour. Taxis now not picking up in the city centre.
    somafunk

BUT, he threw a flare into the Far Right ‘Enough Is Enough’ crowd just before this clip starts so think that’s why he ends up with police interest.

any proof?

alpin
    Free Member

can’t view that unless you have the app/account but I get the gist of it from the headline

The optics of that vid are fairly terrible with him being piled upon by a near lynch mob, escaping and then ending up with a copper on his back. BUT, he threw a flare into the Far Right ‘Enough Is Enough’ crowd just before this clip starts so think that’s why he ends up with police interest.

I would happily lob a molotov rather than a flare.

Cougar

All of the This.

dyna-ti

Actually, rotten fruit and eggs are the traditional missiles

binners

somafunk

Was just about to post that ^, it’s got echoes of Royston Vasey

piemonster
    Free Member

Why is it every single one of these far right ***** caught on video looks exactly like the stereotype of a far right **** I have in my head.

Knuckle dragging ****** *****

Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 1,939 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.