Home Forums Bike Forum Asguard bike stores

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Asguard bike stores
  • CrombieCraig
    Free Member

Asguard security bike store

Anyone have any real world of these units? I have a concern about the condensation through the cold weather and the heat build up through the summer… I see there is a couple of small drill holes to promote cross ventilation but can’t imagine it does the job all that well.

Asguard bike store

skeetsgb
    Free Member

hi

i have the asgard addition bike store, and the answer to your question regarding condensation is yeah, its drips everywhere :lol: and its a metal shed so it does get hot in the summer. ive read a post somewhere where the guys has insulated it with the foam stuff with the foil on it. which help it alot. so i may consider that for next winter.

apart from that, i think its great. really well secure, ive put extra locks and anchors on it, and really happy with it. got a really good price through halfords when they have the 20% off bike gear and found some dodgy web code, so more than happy with it.

CrombieCraig
    Free Member

Thanks for the tip on Halfords, will check that out.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Winstonsmith had his broken into and a few bikes stolen recently.

steveoath
    Free Member

I have the small one. In the process of putting a ground anchor inside it. Very low profile and practically hides at the bottom of our teeny garden, leaving all the neighbours sheds poking out and drawing any unwanted attention!

CrombieCraig
    Free Member

Cynic-al
    Any chance you can link me to the discussion thread… Keen to find out more about this.
    Cheers

paulx
    Free Member

Might be worth considering one of these .

I used to keep my motorbike in one and then when that was sold my MTB lived in it for a while until I built a proper garage.

Its one serious piece of tough kit – they come up on Ebay quite often – I paid £500 odd for mine second hand a couple of years ago.

You do get some condensation probs with them though but nothing major.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Asguard bike stores’ is closed to new replies.