Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • As of today I have a cat.
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

She’s still a kitten but I already love the thing. We took her from the local Animal Rescue Centre, let the fun begin!

chvck
    Free Member

She looks cute. We got ours a few months ago from a cat housing place. She’s about 7 months old now and utterly batsh*t mental!

Houns

Ah cutie!

RealMan
    Free Member

A cat picture? Without a caption? On the internet??

sockpuppet

cats are ace. nearly as good as dogs.

one of our cats has been trained to be as dog-like as possible!

rj
    Free Member

We got kittens a few weeks back. I’m currently being woken up at 3 every morning by one of them biting either my nipple or my septum.

Hairychested
    Free Member

At least I know my daughter will have somebody intelligent to play with at home when Mummy goes to work 🙂

scraprider
    Free Member

ha ha very sweet looking kitty mate ,

Zedsdead
    Free Member

oops!

hora
    Free Member

Cute? She looks possessed.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Bunnyhop

What name hairychested ? She’s so cute.

Don’t forget to have her neutered.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Our cat fully endeared himself to Mrs Feet today by weeing in the laundry basket. Mrs Feet. Didn’t notice, picked it up in a whirling motion and flung cat wee all over herself, the floor and several other things.

Apparantly laughing was not an appropriate response!

Hairychested
    Free Member

She’s not named yet. I asked my daughter “What’s the cat’s name?”, she said “I’m a little bit hungry.”. No good.
    She’ll be called something daft I’m sure. Something that won’t really translate into English, I reckon.
    Two more piccies:

mintimperial

Yay! Kitten! Kittens are utterly brilliant. 😀

Karinofnine

How amazing! I love cats, she looks gorgeous. I hope you enjoy her.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

She’s lovely, I’ve got three a Bengal, Valentino Catarossi and two rescues, Louis Kitton (named after he shat in the missus handbag) and Mr Darcy. Valentino is a psycho he climed into the gym 2 doors down and fell asleep on the treadmill. He’s also been robbing thongs of the neighbours washing line and playing with them on the lawn, try explaining why they were there… Love cats

nuke

Lovely kitty but be careful of the eyes…

😉

RealMan
    Free Member

sputnik
    Free Member

She’s lovely. Looks like she might be a Main Coon.

molgrips
    Free Member

Anyone else want a cat? Mature, well behaved, good with kids etc etc?

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Ah, I was going to say Maine Coon too, such excellent animals, love the rain and are cleverer than you think. Also they don’t seem to ‘miaow’ in the regular sense. They ‘speak’ to you more.

Haha, looks a fantastic animal all the same.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

My mum had a maine coon, was a gorgeous cat and huge too.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Yeah usually are a bit huge, but all the more cooler for it.

Hairychested, watch out! 😀

audiophile
    Free Member

Congratulations! You don’t need a telly if you have a cat, they are a constant source of amusement. How about a bike related name? Remember that you may have to go out the front of the house and call her on occasion so it’s important to pick something that makes you look totally mental. My two are Greebo and Rizla.

Hairychested
    Free Member

She spent the night miaowing away, no sleep since 3am for me as the two culprits, i.e. my wife and daughter, were soundly asleep.
    If she’s a maine coon than it’ll be perfect. Why? Because when I asked why this one instead of the black one, the wife said “Because she’s so small, the other one’s too big.”.

lucky
    Free Member

Yeah , you,ve just got to love cats haven’t you ! ! I love picking their worm ridden shit out of my garden. No , can’t say that anymore because i don’t have a garden as such anymore , i’ve had to turf it to stop them coming to my house for a shit !!! Although i’ve discovered that if i let the grass grow more than 2 inches they’ll shit on it anyway . Cute they are , really cute .

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

i’ve discovered that if i let the grass grow more than 2 inches they’ll shit on it anyway

Cats are clever like that……if you let your grass grow more than 2 inches, they assume that you’re not bothered about your lawn, and so it’s ok to shit on it as it looks shit anyway.

……..you’ve got to love them

khani
    Free Member

You need a dog now

khani
    Free Member

But don’t tell it, they don’t like competition

tumnurkoz
    Free Member
    stevomcd
    Free Member

HAVE YOU STOLEN MY CAT!?

I also need to find homes for 2 new guys, photos in a minute.

stevomcd
    Free Member

2 latest new-borns on our balcony:

Awesomely cute, but it’s a bit of a problem really. There are a bunch of stray cats around the resort and they take up residence on our balcony. We took in two of last year’s kittens, but we can’t take them all!

These two were “definitely not being fed! And we’re not naming them!”

Patch and Turtle very much enjoyed their breakfast. 😳

Cougar

My two are Greebo and Rizla.

Nanny Ogg’s cat and Hugo Rune’s acolyte?

Hairychested
    Free Member

She’ll be either Stinky (‘cos she farted when the missus picked her up) or Kona (Portuguese name for a pussy IIRC). Understandably any bikey connotations are purely circumstantial and coincidental. Especially that a Kona Stinky is the missus’s bike of wet dreams 😀

Hairychested
    Free Member

She’s been named….
    KONA!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

and Mr Darcy.

😯

chickadee
    Free Member

Can you ever get over a cat allergy? Mr Chickadee is super allergic but I would like a cat more than anything else in the world (apart from him of course…)

molgrips
    Free Member

Can you ever get over a cat allergy?

Yes, partly.

My sister’s hubby is allergic to everything, really badly, including cats to the point that he couldn’t stay in anyone’s house if they had one. When they moved to the countryside it calmed down loads. Then my sister rescued a cat and they owned it for a good few years – his cat allergy became pretty minor. Possibly due to exposure, possibly due to clean country air continuing to work its magic, who knows.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nice pussy.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘As of today I have a cat.’ is closed to new replies.