Home Forums Chat Forum Anyone near Plymouth willing to help a rider in need?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone near Plymouth willing to help a rider in need?
  • demonracer

I’ve been following a young lads journey who is trying to cycle the uk coast for charity, he has currently raised over £20,000 having cycled over 2000 miles.

He’s had quite a few mechanicals along the way and today has been a tough one for him physically and mentally. His gear cable has snapped and he’s currently walking the rest of the way to Plymouth with his bike and trailer.

I know the power of STW and wondered if there is anyone out there that might be able to come to his rescue, maybe a lift to safety or some help with his bike.

demonracer

Here’s a link to the lads Instagram for anyone interested in his journey https://instagram.com/expeditionjosh?utm_medium=copy_link

eskay

If I was local I would help, hopefully someone will be available to assist.

demonracer

@eskay, indeed I would also but unfortunately I’m about 350 miles away. I’m sure he would appreciate a message of support from anyone, they seem to keep him going when times get hard.

qwerty
    Free Member

He’s made it to Plymouth (walking/pushing) & appears to have been met by someone.

Ambrose

TonyPlym?

ravingdave

Just seen this post. I am in Plymouth. Anything I can help with?

demonracer

@ravingdave thanks for your offer of assistance I messaged Josh earlier today but haven’t heard back from him, hopefully that means he’s sorted … I will keep you posted!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone near Plymouth willing to help a rider in need?’ is closed to new replies.