Home Forums Chat Forum Anybody bought a Breo Roam watch?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anybody bought a Breo Roam watch?
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Bought Mrs. S one of these yesterday on a Jet2.com flight back from Nice. Just a fun little end of holiday gift from the tax free trolley.

Anyway – when we get home and unpackaged it, it was obvious that there is a fault. Some of the LCD segments just don't "blacken" so it is impossible to read a lot of the time and date displays.

Has anybody on here experienced similar with this watch? Anybody any experience of the Breo returns performance?

I'm not getting upset – it was only a tenner – but it just doesn't work out of the box and that's not fair.

TiA for comments.

DS

flatfish
    Free Member

mine works fine, however,

Refunds and Exchanges
    If you are not 100% satisfied with the item(s) you have ordered from breo.com, send them back within 14 days of receipt in a re-sellable condition, ie. in the original packaging, unworn and complete with any original labels and we will refund your money or exchange it for a different size or colour.

Refunds can only be issued for items purchased directly from http://www.breo.com. All other refunds would be issued by the reseller.

As soon as your refund or exchange has been processed by our warehouse, we'll email you to let you know. Please allow up to 14 days for the process of your refund or exchange. All refunds will be made back to the payment card which was used to pay for the original order.

When an order is sent back, please help us by including the order number it relates to and whether you want a refund or an exchange. Without these details we won’t be able to take the action you want us to.

ridethelakes
    Free Member

They are crap. I bought my missus one and it has been replaced twice and the third one gains time too.

Shame, they look neat and if they only worked it would be a good product.

juan
    Free Member

They are sh1te bought one on a plane (an orange one, so guess what airline ;) )and the rubber gave up after 6 month…
    EDIT…Fouck, you should have told me you where in Nice, I would have take you around the local hills

iainc
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anybody bought a Breo Roam watch?’ is closed to new replies.