Home Forums Bike Forum Any chance at all these people aren’t dodgy?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Any chance at all these people aren’t dodgy?
  • londoncommuter
    Free Member

99.999% sure I already know the answer to this but is there any way this too cheap to be true website isn’t a scam?

https://bestdiscountroadbikes.com/

Shipping from Malaysia with cheap prices, stock from every manufacturer you could think of and claims of no import duty/VAT. If anything smells to the high heavens it’s this but just in case I’m missing a bargain I thought I’d ask! Being able to pay by Bitcoin even further increases the don’t touch with a barge pole rankings.

hols2
    Free Member

There was a thread about this a few weeks ago. Nobody was game to go near them.

cynic-al
    Free Member

OP even your description screams SCAM

londoncommuter
    Free Member

They do have stock of every size in brands that are always sold out and some of the photos are wrong. What could possibly be wrong?

Nice website though, works a lot better than some of the shonky UK shops.

Can’t see the earlier forum post. Can you add a link if possible? Did anyone have any experience or was it just the too good to be true reaction?

londoncommuter
    Free Member

Thanks for that.

People were a bit harsh on the OP there. It’s not like he (or me) was pushing the site, just worth checking in the million to one chance they’re not dodgy. Interesting to know how they profit without trying to con people into paying by bank transfer.

In need of a bargain road bike to waste some money on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Any chance at all these people aren’t dodgy?’ is closed to new replies.