Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Alternative to an extracycle…. Argo Cargo
  • alpin
    Free Member

This cropped up and I was impressed…

Few limitations, but a cool concept.

https://argobikes.com

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Wow. Some proper clever. Love it.

mick_r

Nice concept but I’m not convinced. People making full / custom cargo bikes often report issues with flexibility and speed wobble. That looks an awfully minimal attachment and stresses the fork and dropouts in a way that they were never designed for. If it were solidly attached and triangulated at the bb and head tube (fork removed) then I’d have a bit more faith – but that doesn’t make such a cool video as dropping the front wheel out and converting in a few minutes….

I’d be interested to hear retrodirect Colin’s view on this as he has more cargoturd experience than most of us.

5lab

how does it cope with different fork offset\head angles? it doesn’t look like its adjustable in any way down there?

gecko76

Alternative to an extracycle

Why not both? With a trailer.

tthew

I think it’s pretty cool, expensive mind!

With a trailer.

I am tempted. Fed up with dangling big* bags of shopping from my handlebars.

*just going for a couple of bits, end up with beer or chuck out bargains. Or both.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Still looking at a Burley COHO for a third of the price. No good for the school-run or big cask runs, but for general groceries and touring…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Alternative to an extracycle…. Argo Cargo’ is closed to new replies.