As I mentioned in this article, we are under a great deal of financial pressure due to the rate of inflation driving up costs across the board. Also, the cost of living crisis we are all facing is not conducive to increased spending on things like mountain bike mag memberships. Totally understandably these things don’t generally appear at the top of people’s priority lists when household budgets start to get hammered. In that article from August I said I wanted to get ahead of future problems by telling you in plenty of time so that when things get bad you guys don’t say things like, ‘Why didn’t you say something sooner?’. In that spirit I’m giving you a heads up that as much as we have tried to avoid putting our prices up, we unfortunately have to do just that.
That’s the bad news, but there is a bit of good news.
Prices are going up on the 30th November for new members only. If you are already a member or become a member before the 30th November then your annual cost will be fixed for the next 12 months. You will not pay any more than you do now at your next renewal.
For those of you paying monthly your regular payment will increase to the new monthly price early in the new year.
So, my advice..
- If you are currently a monthly member then upgrade yourself to annual and you will avoid the increase for 12 months.
- If you are thinking about becoming a full member then do it before the 30th November and avoid the increase.
- If you are an existing member then thank you for you continued support and you can relax. You won’t be paying any more for at least a year.
We still have a couple of really great deals on memberships too, so make sure you grab one of those when you sign up.
Those new prices:
|Membership Type||Current Price||New Price 30th Nov+|
|Print & Digital||39||45|
Hannah as also just reminded me that if you join us before the 25th November then your first issue will be the December issue which comes with our annual free wall calendar.
And now Amanda has just reminded me that the December issue will be getting a design refresh. I’ve seen some of the features already and it’s looking very good indeed.
Three Special Membership Offers
We have not one, nor two, but three great membership offers for you. Pick the one that suits your needs or desires most, and you will not only get in before the price increase, but also get a great deal too.
All of these offers are good for the new annual print or annual digital membership. Simple add the code as you checkout.
- Half Price: Use code “Hello50” and you will get your first year at half price. That is half the current/lower price.
- Free Timber Bell worth £27.99: Discount code “Freebell05” will add the bolt on variation of the rather brilliant Timber Bell to your order free of charge. Click here for more info about the Timber Bell.
- Free Singletrack Pom Pom Hat: Use code “pompom01” and we will pop one of our new Singletrack Sorbet coloured pom pom hats in the post to you. It isn’t getting any warmer for quite some time, or maybe it’s one Christmas present ticked off your list.
Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.
Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.