When I reviewed the POC Consort Dungarees I’d been wearing them for two months. You can go and read the original review – much of what I said still stands – however, two months on, I want to revisit some of what I said.
My summary points were:
Three things I’d change
- The colour – something less staining would be better.
- The price – I could live with losing a few features to save a few quid.
- The bum – I want these to last for ever, so some extra reinforcement against grinding grit would be welcome.
Three things I loved
- Being the right temperature all over – no cold legs sticking out, or cold draughts getting in.
- The cut of the legs is spot on (for me).
- Getting to wear dungarees even more often. Down with waistbands!
I totally stand by all of this – but ‘The Bum’ bit of my ‘three things I’d change’ needs a further look.
Members Only content continues…
|Product:||Consort MTB Dungarees|
|Tested:||by Hannah for 2 extra months (4 total)|
Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.
Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.