Fancy yourself some shiny bike part gawking? Want to go and admire the finest in hand built bikes and accessories? It’s hard to imagine that the answer is ‘no’. All your bike drooling desires can be sated at Bespoked in Harrogate this weekend. Get your tickets here.
We’ve spotted a discount code from Restrap: ‘EXHIB2021‘ should get you two day passes for £20. We accept no responsibility for what you might buy on the day, but if it’s a bike, be sure to tell us about it!
Just two days to go until you can see the very best in framebuilding from around the world, hand-crafted bicycle accesories and top-end components. Bicycles that have won Olympic gold medals, bicycles made to circumnavigate the globe, bicycles made to do the shopping and possible the seed of inspiration for the bicycle of your dreams, yet to be made. Bespoked is a unique chance to meet and chat with the makers of these machines that can help to realise yours. See the full exhibitor list here.
Bespoked – The UK Handmade Bicycle Show, Harrogate Convention Centre, Hall M
- Friday 15th 1pm – 7pm,
- Saturday 16th 10am – 6pm,
- Sunday 17th 10am – 4.00pm
It’s not just for dribbling over – there are chat sessions too.
Talks at Bespoked – Saturday 16th – Cold Bath Brewing Co
There will be a series of talks held over the road from the show in the Tap Room at Cold Bath Brewing.
- 12.30 Adventure bike makers Rob Quirk (Quirk Cycles) and Sebastian Klein (Brevet) will talk about long distance cycling and how to make bikes which are for up for the task.
- 2pm – Ted James (Ted James Design) aka SuperTed will talk about what he knows about best which is making bikes and jumping bikes and making bits for bikes and maybe the occasional surfboard. If the conversation is ever, ‘but who could make a bike like that’ or ‘who could jump that’ there’s only ever one answer ‘Ted!’
- 3.30pm Aravis, Restrap and Wizard Works will be talking about what goes into making cycle bags that could transform your bike to something capable of transporting you on an overnight adventure or an endless exploration around the globe chasing the sunset.
Further information about the talks can be found here
Show After Party – Saturday 16th – Cold Bath Brewing Co
From 6pm the Bespoked After Party will begin where you can come and enjoy a locally brewed beer, some tasty tacos and carry on the bike chat after the show.
We’re planning to get along there, so if you can’t make it we’ll do our best to bring you some highlights.