Chloe Taylor is ready and waiting to hit the first round of the EWS in just a few weeks time, but she has taken a few moments out of her busy schedule to send over this very detailed bike check and first look at her race rig.
- Frame – 161 Privateer frame (Size P2) , 161mm travel.
- Shock – Fox Float X2 , 170 psi
- Fork – Fox 38’s , 170mm , 90 psi
- Wheels – HUNT All-Mountain Carbon H_Impact Wheelset 29in
- Bar & Stem – PNW Components Range Handlebar, 760mm – PNW Range Stem, 40mm
- Grips – PNW Components Loam Grips
- Dropper Post / Lever – PNW Components Loam Lever, Seafoam Teal. PNW Loam Dropper, Seafoam Teal, 170mm, -15mm using the adjustable shim (Best thing ever!!)
- Tyres – Schwalbe Magic Mary, Super Gravity, Ultra Soft front, 2.4, 18psi. Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Super Gravity, Soft, 2.35, 23 psi.
- Brakes – Shimano XTR 4 pot brakes, back brake on the right, front on the left, the go faster style!
- Rotors: Shimano Ice-Tech 6-Bolt, 203mm front & rear
- Drivetrain – Shimano XTR
- Cassette: Shimano XTR, 10-45T
- Mech: Shimano XTR, short cage 10-45T
- Chain: Shimano XTR
- Crankset: Shimano XTR, 170mm.
- Saddle: Fizik, Vento Argo R5, 150mm
- Pedals: Crankbrothers Mallet E
- Inserts: Rimpact Pro, Front & Rear
- Valves: Muc Off, New Tubeless Valve.
Regular readers might remember our last bike check with Chloe last year, but a few things have changed from her set up.
Tech fans will also enjoy the fact that Chloe has also shared with us her suspension and tyre air pressures.
If you like what we do - if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch.