What a weekend in Leogang! Still cleaning mud from their fingernails, ears and suspension linkages, we have three riders fresh from their DH World Championship podiums and straight into the podcast studio with George and Jack. Your new Women’s Elite World Champion, Camille Balanche, Elite Men’s Silver Medalist David Trummer and Junior Men’s Silver Medalist GB’s Dan Slack join in this post race analysis.
Make sure you listen to the end, where there’s a short statement from Danny Hart about his departure from Madison Saracen, and don’t miss the strong words from Jack about the support (or lack thereof) from British Cycling for Downhill.
Camille Balanche Gallery
World Championships Finish Images Credit: William Klock
David Trummer Gallery
Image Credit: Isac Paddock
Dan Slack Gallery
Social stuff if you’d like to follow:
The Making Up The Numbers podcast is sponsored by:
- Hope Technology www.hopetech.com @hopetech
- Revolution Bike Park www.revolutionbikepark.co.uk @revolutionbp
- Schwalbe www.schwalbe.com @schwalbetyresuk
- Singletrack www.singletrackworld.com @singletrackmag
Previously on Making Up The Numbers Podcast
- Episode 10 – DH World Champs Preview with Greg Williamson, Vali Höll and Dan Slack
- Episode 9 – Greg Minnaar, Jordi Cortes and Rob Przykucki
- Episode 8 | Gee Atherton
- Episode 7 | Simon Burney, Nina Hoffmann, Andrew Shandro & Jonny Thompson
- Episode 6 | Vali Höll and Thibaut Dapréla
- Episode 5 | Tahnée Seagrave
- Episode 4 | Charlie Hatton, Joe Breedon, Alan Millway
- Episode 3 | Laurie Greenland
- Episode 2 | Danny Hart
- Episode 1 | Matt Simmonds and Todd Schumlick
- Episode 7 | Adam Brayton and Dan Bladon
- Episode 6 | Reece Wilson & Kade Edwards
- Episode 5 | With Matt Walker
- Episode 4 | With Joe Smith
- Episode 3 | With Will Longden
- Episode 2 | With Jack Reading
- Episode 1 Part 1 | With Joe Breeden
- Episode 1 Part 2 | With Chris Porter
Use code HELLO54 when you join us as a print or digital member and your membership will be half price for the first year.
The Print+ membership where Singletrack magazine drops through your door, plus full digital access, is normally £45, now only £22.50 with the code. And a digital membership where you can read all the digital magazines is normally £25, and now £12.50 with the code.
Simply use code HELLO54 at checkout.
(New annually renewing membership only. Excludes Gift Memberships, Discount applies to first year. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, or when switching memberships)