Gee Atherton joins George and Jack in this week’s Making Up The Numbers Podcast.
Joining us on this episode of the podcast is 2 x World Champion & 2010 World Cup Overall Champion, Gee Atherton.
If you had an hour to ask Gee Atherton anything you wanted, what would you ask him? On the latest episode of the podcast we discussed everything from rally cars to crashing, Atherton Bikes to how long he intends to keep racing.
Countdown to membership cut off for the next print issue of Singletrack World Magazine
Gee Atherton Fort William Gallery
Gee Atherton Gallery – Atherton Racing
Watch on YouTube or listen below:
Social stuff if you’d like to follow:
The Making Up The Numbers podcast is sponsored by:
- Hope Technology www.hopetech.com @hopetech
- Revolution Bike Park www.revolutionbikepark.co.uk @revolutionbp
- Schwalbe www.schwalbe.com @schwalbetyresuk
- Singletrack www.singletrackworld.com @singletrackmag
Previously on Making Up The Numbers Podcast
- Episode 7 | Simon Burney, Nina Hoffmann, Andrew Shandro & Jonny Thompson
- Episode 6 | Vali Höll and Thibaut Dapréla
- Episode 5 | Tahnée Seagrave
- Episode 4 | Charlie Hatton, Joe Breedon, Alan Millway
- Episode 3 | Laurie Greenland
- Episode 2 | Danny Hart
- Episode 1 | Matt Simmonds and Todd Schumlick
- Episode 7 | Adam Brayton and Dan Bladon
- Episode 6 | Reece Wilson & Kade Edwards
- Episode 5 | With Matt Walker
- Episode 4 | With Joe Smith
- Episode 3 | With Will Longden
- Episode 2 | With Jack Reading
- Episode 1 Part 1 | With Joe Breeden
- Episode 1 Part 2 | With Chris Porter
If you like what we do - if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch.