There may be no racing yet, but that hasn’t stopped the podcasts rolling. This week we have three huge guests for you.
Atherton Racing’s Charlie Hatton & Polygon UR’s Joe Breeden are 2 of GB’s young guns battling on the World Cup stage; legendary coach Alan Milway has trained 6 World Champions & he also trains Charlie & Joe. George & Jack dig down to find out how the riders compare in the gym, on track & as people.
You can watch the podcast on YouTube, or click the podcast widget at the bottom of the story for audio only options.
Charlie Hatton, Joe Breeden and Alan Milway Gallery
Social stuff if you’d like to follow:
The Making Up The Numbers podcast is sponsored by:
- Hope Technology www.hopetech.com @hopetech
- Revolution Bike Park www.revolutionbikepark.co.uk @revolutionbp
- Schwalbe www.schwalbe.com @schwalbetyresuk
- Singletrack www.singletrackworld.com @singletrackmag
Previously on Making Up The Numbers Podcast
- Episode 7 | Adam Brayton and Dan Bladon
- Episode 6 | Reece Wilson & Kade Edwards
- Episode 5 | With Matt Walker
- Episode 4 | With Joe Smith
- Episode 3 | With Will Longden
- Episode 2 | With Jack Reading
- Episode 1 Part 1 | With Joe Breeden
- Episode 1 Part 2 | With Chris Porter
Countdown to membership cut off for the next print issue of Singletrack World Magazine
Singletrack Black IPA 4%, ale beer
Sorry, we drank all the Black IPA, but we now have the amazing Flowey Trail Ale. Click here.