Yorkshire based On-One Bikes has confirmed details of upcoming bike projects ranging from slack steel hardtails, to round the world touring bikes with a few component projects thrown in the mix for good measure.
In a post over on the On-One Bikes website, Brant and Dave have confirmed 16 projects that are currently in the works and 2 that are on hold. The project list is crammed full of hardtails, and gravel bikes, and confirms that 16 products are moving ahead while 2 bikes are on hold. In total, we can expect 15 new On-One bikes in the coming months.
If you were hoping for an update to the classic 26in On-One Inbred or fancied heading to your local dirt jump spot on an updated On-One Gimp you could have a mighty long wait on your hands as both of those projects are currently on hold.
However, there are still plenty of other future On-One Bikes to look forward to including an alloy Scandal 29er designed around a 120mm travel fork and ‘big tyres’, there’s a 29er version of to the steel Inbred in the works, and for those wanting more bling a Ti Inbred 29 Evo is planned too.
Those of us who like to hit the trail center will be interested to hear about the new Deedar Evo which will get geometry updates and Boost hub spacing. For those of you looking to get your gravel on, head out on a world tour or just commute, there are plenty of upcoming bikes that are likely to interest you also.
In addition to the models in the list, Brant has also confirmed 2 extra mountain bikes that have already had our pulses racing. One is the all steel Big Dog, a slack hardtail with rack mounts aimed at the hooligan who wants a do it all bike, and a re-issue of the Planet X Jack Flash.
The original Jack Flash was a popular alloy dirt jump frame, the new model shares the original’s massive head gusset but looks as though it could be built up as a more rounded hardtail, and are those canti mounts?
Oh, and don’t hold out for an On-One e-Bike anytime soon, it doesn’t appear they’re fans of them;
“There will be no e-bikes round here this is a local bike shop for locals we dont want your sort in here “
The full list of projects on the go at On-One is copied below. There is no particular order to the list and at the time of writing, we don’t have release dates for any of them.
- Scandal 29er – Aluminium , 120mm fork , big tyres .
- Inbred 29er – 120mm steel is real born again , with updated version .
- Ti Inbred 29 Evo – 29er 120mm fork , big tyres
- Deedar Evo – Boost and Geometry update
- Bootzipper 29er – Steel through axle mountain mash up , rigid only .
- Bootzipper 650 – Steel through axle mountain mash up , rigid only , road wheels , MTB Drivetrain
- Bootzipper 29er Steel Fork – 12mm through axle steel 29er segmented fork
- Bootzipper 650 Steel Fork – As above 650 version
- World Tour Rocket – alloy round the world bike .
- Steel Pickenflick – Its obvious , its ok .
- Alloy Space Chicken – Dropper post , 650b ,
- Nitto Bar Project – Big Selection of bent and bull moose bars made by the worlds best tube benders and bar welders .
- Rim Project – High quality rim extrusions 100% made in Italy for Gravel/ MTN / Bootzippers in 6082 , 26 inch , 650 , 29er version .
- Panaracer Tyre Project – Panaracer producing UK conditions gravel and all day tyre .
- ON HOLD ::: Classic 26 Inch Inbred – The original with only minor tweaks for modern components
- Classic Pompino – Slightly bigger clearance but not much to change
- A2B Steel – new all day , all roads , knock arounder , with cantis , just cos I want one.
- ON HOLD ::: The Gimp. Because it seems like we’ve forgotten more about dirt jump bikes than most people know.
Singletrack Recycled Dog Bundle£54.99
Singletrack Cycledog Recycled Dog Lead£21.99
Singletrack Recycled Dog Bowl£12.99
Singletrack Recycled Bottle Opener Dog Collars£21.99
Singletrack Recycled Key Fob Bottle Opener£4.99
Further Adventures in Rough Stuff Book£28.00
Singletrack Organic Cotton Beanie£16.99
Singletrack Forage’flage Corkscrew Pom Pom Beanie£22.49
Hackney GT Singletrack Collab Recycle Long Sleeve Jersey£55.00
If you like what we do - if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch.