Scott is well known for making quality bikes across the MTB spectrum, from Nino Schurter’s multiple World Championship wining Scale to Brendan Fairclough’s Gambler. However, the Swiss brand may not be as well known for producing a wide range of biking accessories and clothing too. Recently we’ve had two of Scotts’ 49(!) different pairs of shoes on test, and here Ant runs us through the enduro-ready AR BOA Clip Shoe.
The Scott MTB AR BOA Clip [Ed: catchy name eh?] is essentially a flat shoe that you can clip into. Everything about the shoes screams enduro, with a chunky profile, urban camo side panels and tongue, and fluro yellow highlights. At £159.99 it sits atop of Scott’s trail/enduro offerings.
Scott AR BOA Clip Shoes
The rest of this review is for members only. If you have an account, please log in. If not, you can get access by registering here for free.
Members get access to exclusive content like this but they also get..
- Fewer ads
- Post comments to stories
- Join in forum discussions
- Sell unwanted kit for free in our Classifieds
- Automatic shop discount on Singletrack merchandise
- Access more members only content
Premier members get more
- Magazine content in print 6x/year post free
- App access to every new issue of Singletrack
- Ad free website
- Big discounts on shop merchandise
- Access downloads like GPX files, PDFs and even iBooks
- Full mag archive access to all Singletrack back issues
Premier membership starts at just 1.99
|Product:||MTB AR BOA Clip Shoe|
|From:||Scott Sports, scott-sports.com|
|Tested:||by Ant Jordan for 4 months|