Motion forks are shaking up MTB suspension. Their radically different design is specially developed not to dive during braking. This noticeably improves handling, grip and comfort, compared to standard telescopic forks on the market. What’s more, a Motion fork needs no maintenance and no ongoing adjustments. Set it up once and it’ll keep going happily for years to come.
Earlier this month we took the new Motion Ride E18 out for a test ride, and in anticipation of the official release in September Motion is now looking for forward thinking riders to help them push the boundaries to improve riding for everyone.
Motion is looking for ambassadors to spread the word. Sign up before the end of July to receive a 20% discount on your Motion fork in return for your help promoting the brand.
What Motion expects from Ambassadors:
- At least two photos per month sent to Motion
- Post at least two photos per month on your social networks showing you riding your Motion fork using Motion’s #PureRide
- Share Motion Ride’s posts
- Promote Motion forks to your riding friends and/or fellow club members
- Tell your Local Bike Dealer about Motion’s test centre programme
- You probably lead rides, are a regular at club rides, or take part in some MTB events where you’ll ride with your Motion fork
- Be a strong Motion ride advocate
Do you have what it takes? Find out more and sign up at www.motion-ride.com
Motion is a new French brand who believe in doing things differently. Motion’s products are designed and developed in France, to solve the problems faced by current suspension technology.
A Motion fork is specially developed not to dive during braking. The fork keeps 100% of its available travel to absorb shocks in any situation. This noticeably improves comfort, grip and a feeling of security.
Three separate patents filed by Motion work together to produce a fork that improves bike handling and reduces arm pump and fatigue.
For an easier life, a Motion fork needs no maintenance and no ongoing adjustments. Set it up once and it’ll keep going happily for years to come.
The E18 (27.5” with 150-170mm travel) is already available to order online and will be shipped in September. The E18+ (29” or 27.5+” with 140-160mm travel) is already available to order online and will be shipped at the end of the year. The first batch of forks has been limited to just 500 units.