After taking a short break since the last event in 2015, “Spin Up in a Brewery” is back by popular demand!
Established in 2012, it is again a collaboration between two West Sussex based companies, the craft brewery Dark Star and bicycle brand Kinesis UK. Spin Up in a Brewery brings together Bikes, Beer and BBQ for a day of fun at the Dark Star.
Everyone is invited to either just come along and soak-up the fun with like-minded people or for those that want to take part to win great prizes they can compete in static bike racing knock-out rounds throughout the day with grand final winners crowned at the end of the afternoon. To get a feel for the day check out the 2015 event video.
There will be at least three “ride-outs” for those wishing to join a suggested cycling route to the Dark Star Brewery in Partridge Green. The Mountain Bike / Gravel Bike route will start outside Brighton’s Stanmer Park Tearooms, the Road Ride route will start from outside Rule Five Bikes at Five Ways in Brighton and the Family/E-bike route will start outside the Giant Store in Shoreham.
Full details and updates are on the Events page at the Dark Star web site.
- DATE: 9th June 2018
- Doors open: 11.30am
- Doors close: 6.30pm
- Award winning BBQ with Meat, Vegetarian and Vegan options too
- Local business “23m” will have their H-Van selling Kinesis Fries
- Great local bands playing throughout the afternoon
- Entry into Spin-Up competitions with bikes for adults and kids provided
- Cost: £15 a ticket (+ booking fee) includes a Dark Star pint or a soft drink and entry into Spin Up competition. Note: Spin Up is a not-for-profit event and all proceeds go to the Dark Star Foundation.