After taking a short break since the last event in 2015, “Spin Up in a Brewery” is back by popular demand!
Established in 2012, it is again a collaboration between two West Sussex based companies, the craft brewery Dark Star and bicycle brand Kinesis UK. Spin Up in a Brewery brings together Bikes, Beer and BBQ for a day of fun at the Dark Star.
Everyone is invited to either just come along and soak-up the fun with like-minded people or for those that want to take part to win great prizes they can compete in static bike racing knock-out rounds throughout the day with grand final winners crowned at the end of the afternoon. To get a feel for the day check out the 2015 event video.
There will be at least three “ride-outs” for those wishing to join a suggested cycling route to the Dark Star Brewery in Partridge Green. The Mountain Bike / Gravel Bike route will start outside Brighton’s Stanmer Park Tearooms, the Road Ride route will start from outside Rule Five Bikes at Five Ways in Brighton and the Family/E-bike route will start outside the Giant Store in Shoreham.
Full details and updates are on the Events page at the Dark Star web site.
- DATE: 9th June 2018
- Doors open: 11.30am
- Doors close: 6.30pm
- Award winning BBQ with Meat, Vegetarian and Vegan options too
- Local business “23m” will have their H-Van selling Kinesis Fries
- Great local bands playing throughout the afternoon
- Entry into Spin-Up competitions with bikes for adults and kids provided
- Cost: £15 a ticket (+ booking fee) includes a Dark Star pint or a soft drink and entry into Spin Up competition. Note: Spin Up is a not-for-profit event and all proceeds go to the Dark Star Foundation.
If you like what we do - if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch.