Wowzers, only a few more days of our giveaway to go, but it’s a HUGE final few days. Here’s what you can win today:
- Price: Semi Ergo grips £19.99, 8-in-1 Mini Tool £17.99, Gripper Bottle £9.99, Stratosphere Race Pump £54.99, Scoop saddle £44.99, Chain Splitter Tool £19.99, Lumabeam 300 Front light £49.99, Lumacell light set £36.99: TOTAL £254.92
- From: CSG
Every accessory you need to keep you riding is in today’s giveaway. This is one mega prize! If you win today you’ll get:
- A Stratosphere Race Pump to get your tyres pumped (fits any valve type)
- Semi Ergo Grips – durable and ergonomically shaped, and grippy too.
- 8-in-1 Mini Tool – for trailside fixes
- Chain Splitter Tool – for bigger trailside fixes you would rather not have (but inevitably will)
- Gripper Bottle – for trailside sips
- Scoop Elite Saddle – for posterior comfort – with Titanium rails too! Oooh!
- Lumacell light set – so people can see you on your way home form the trails after just one trail too many
- Lumabeam 300 front light – a handy 2-in-1 commuter light with rear light alternative option built in.
Boom! That’ll definitely help you get over the hump of the week if you win this! It’s practically a Mega Sack anyway – although the Mega Sack itself is even bigger!
To enter the prize draw for this prize AND the Mega Sack, all you need to do is watch this video carefully, and answer this question:
- What musical instrument is our Christmas Raccoon getting funky with?
Once you have your answer, enter it in the box below. If you can’t see a big green box then you are not logged in. You must be a registered user of our site to enter our competitions. Registering is quick and free. Click here to sign up. Please note we can only send prizes to a UK postal address. If you can’t provide a UK postal address for your prize then we will unfortunately be unable to send it to you.
Simple! Do that, and not only will we enter you in the draw to win today’s gift giveaway, but we’ll also give you one entry into the Mega Sack Of Joy giveaway – this is a box containing one of everything we give away each day. It’s a big box! As a bonus prize, whoever wins the Mega Sack Of Joy will have the option of joining us here for a day of coffee, riding, coffee, tea, fish and chips, and maybe even a cheeky beer. Because the Mega Sack Of Joy is going to be such a monster, we’re going to have to restrict the entries to this to those with a UK delivery address, or to anyone who is prepared to come along to Singletrack Towers and visit us for the day and collect it. Today’s daily prize is open to those who can provide a UK postal address.
Want to be notified when we’re live so you can get entering straight away? Click here: