Yes, it’s Day Ten and end of the second week of our HUGE Singletrack Advent Calendar Christmas Countdown Competition Giveaway Bonanza! No idea what we’re talking about? Look here to see all of the prizes available for you to win throughout this week. Missed last week? Need more gift ideas for the cyclist in your life? Then check out what you missed in week 1.
For today’s competition (which is free and SUPER easy to enter) you have the chance to win a whole box of Jimmy’s Iced Coffee Gingerbread.
Jimmy’s Iced Coffee Specifications:
- Made from British milk without artificial flavourings
- No need to refrigerate until after opening
- Resealable 330ml cartons
- Sponsor dirt jumper Blake Sampson
- #KYCU stands for Keep Your Chin Up
- Quite keen on slightly bonkers promotional videos
- RRP: £1.99 for one 330ml carton, or £23.88 for a box of 12.
Want to win this box of coffees? Well it’s good news for you, because it’s FREE to enter!
It’s also super easy – just watch this Facebook Live video carefully, and tell us who is today’s Singletrack Christmas Tree Fairy…
Can’t see the video? The head here to check out our Facebook page
Get notified instantly when we are next live on Facebook – Like us!
How To Enter
Now you know who is on our tree today, all you gotta do is this:
Email email@example.com with the subject line: ‘Gift Giveaway Day 10‘.
In your email include;
- The answer to the question: Who is on our tree today?
- Your Singletrackworld.com Username (it’s free to register so go here if you’ve not yet got one)
- Your real name and postal address (so we can send you the prize if you win!)
But wait, THERE’S MOAR! Do that, and not only will we enter you in the draw to win today’s gift giveaway, but we’ll also give you one entry into the Great Big Box Of Year Round Love giveaway. Also known as the Singletrack Mega Sack Of Awesomeness, this is a box containing one of everything we give away each day. It’s a big box! As a bonus prize, whoever wins the Great Big Box Of Year Round Love will have the option of joining us here for a day of coffee, riding, coffee, tea, fish and chips, and maybe even a cheeky beer. Please note that we can only post prizes to UK postal addresses, see here for full terms and conditions.
Want to be notified when we’re live so you can get entering straight away? Then click here!