Subscribers and single issue buyers of our digital issues can now read Singletrack magazine in a mobile friendly format.
Up until now our custom designed digital issue has only been readable on a tablet device. Mobile users have had to cope with a printed magazine replica version that requires a lot of pinch and zoom to be able to read. Frankly it was useless on mobile but lovely, interactive and just much more pleasant on a tablet. Now, you can read issue 102 on your mobile phone and no matter how blind you are you can adjust the text size, switch to landscape and if you really want to you can switch back to the magazine layout version.
You can use the options at the bottom of the screen to control the text size, switch to print layout or even put the screen in night mode (see below) for easy reading.
Even works in landscape orientation.
To access the mobile version of Singletrack first make sure you have our Singletrack App installed on your device.
All our subscriptions include full digital magazine app access.
The Singletrack magazine app is available in these App stores.
Premier Members’ App
As well as an apps for reading magazine issues we also have an app exclusively for our Subscribers. Our Premier Members’ App gives you access to…
- A super fast news feed of all our daily news stories (Android only now – iOS update coming shortly)
- Access to all our Premier Dealers and details of the exclusive offers just for our Subscribers.
- Mapping showing the quickest route to your nearest Premier Dealer
- Access to and option to edit your subscription address details.
- A digital cowbell you can ring at races and events or just to annoy the dog with.
If you don’t have our Premier Subscribers App yet, we offer all smartphone users access to a web based version of your members card that can be displayed in any browser on a web enabled phone or device. Click here to view your Online Members card.